ADVERTISEMENT

2A shooting center in Tulsa

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Wife and I went there today. Nice place, friendly guys, enjoyable experience. I personally haven't been to too many shooting ranges since I grew up outside of town and could fire guns off my parents back porch, but 2A seemed like a good place to try out other guns and get in some practice. I would definitely buy your target ammo somewhere else though....they were a bit steep on that of course. We bought our ammo prior to getting there, but I checked out their prices.

I agree.

I think they have ownership of the USSA now too, if you want to amp up your training.

I will check that out. Really enjoy my new Colt. I have fired a Nighthawk that was supposedly some crazy expensive 1911, but my gold cup trophy Colt felt way smoother than that gun.

The HK VP9 is as good as advertised. Low recoil and dead on. The only problem I had was the trigger, on the pull I was scraping my fingertip on the guard a little, which wasn't bad, but annoying. My wife didn't have that problem with her smaller hands, but a 1911 just fits my hands the best out of anything auto.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT