ADVERTISEMENT

$27 billion

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
$27 billion Dollars is what Pfizer will make from Covid vaccines this year, it ain't about your Health sorry.

Now they're saying you're gonna have to have a booster shot every year for Covid LMAO. Then they make billions on treating cancer from putting all these vaccine in us through all the years, quite a racket. And very sad

According to the HHS now more than half of our kids have some type of health problems, where did we get away from God's given immune system?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
$27 billion Dollars is what Pfizer will make from Covid vaccines this year, it ain't about your Health sorry.

Now they're saying you're gonna have to have a booster shot every year for Covid LMAO. Then they make billions on treating cancer from putting all these vaccine in us through all the years, quite a racket. And very sad

According to the HHS now more than half of our kids have some type of health problems, where did we get away from God's given immune system?

Given the way ADD and ADHD diagnoses are handed out these days , I'm surprised only 50% of kids have "health problems".

54 percent according to HHS. I personally know two SIDS deaths of friends within 10 days of getting vaxes, friend with bacterial meningitis from it (she is 27 today and very special needs) my wife developed eczema after hers and my daughters hands Tremble constantly day after taking and still to this day do- she's 27. Autism goes up exponentially each year. Would like to know child cancer rates as the last 10 years went by- I will see if I can find that

As stated ive taken the flu vaccine and played along and for my kids their 5-10 shots- if I could go back no way I'd do that. I didn't think twice about it when they told me to get their shots- I think most doing that with COVID- there's so many stories of deaths and adverse reactions of people blindly taking- amazed and sad.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT