ADVERTISEMENT

266,000 new jobs for April...

This is a rite of passage.

1) Republican President leaves office with a recession,

2) democrat takes over, Republicans bitch because Democrats aren't restoring the economy fast enough,

3) Republicans get elected and we have another recession.
Do you know how pandemics work?

Are you familiar with the NASDAQ crash of March, 2000? Do you know who left the White House in Jan., 2001?

185470750_10218313612424110_914990602278710784_n.jpg

If the market for McDonald's cashiers actually demanded $15 an hour they'd already be making it.
If the market to work for an Outback Steakhouse small business tyrant was whatever he was paying he wouldn't have a worker shortage.

Reactions: Syskatine
Guys, if the GOP could handle an economy, we wouldn't have Biden in.

How many more GOP recessions until you guys get tired of it? Good lord, facts are not your enemy, fellas.

Guys, if the GOP could handle an economy, we wouldn't have Biden in.

How many more GOP recessions until you guys get tired of it? Good lord, facts are not your enemy, fellas.
Looks like Biden’s top economic brass doesn’t agree with you at all.

White House economic adviser Cecelia Rouse says the bad report is due to Easter falling in March of this year.

Except Easter was actually in April.

Another Biden economic adviser Jared Bernstein said part of the issue was due to parents having to stay home because their kids’ schools hadn’t yet reopened.

Biden himself says workers aren’t getting paid to stay home, goes into Biden daze, then reverses himself.

You claim a recession.

Anyway, looks like y’all’s best coherent brains are on it.

Last edited:
With a leftist globalist propagandist machine media- dims will never be held
Accountable and Republicans will be trashed endlessly.....the media is the biggest if not one of the biggest problems in our country-
And most countries as
Well.

C I a/ left owns the media and give them their talking points for each day

Looks like Biden’s top economic brass doesn’t agree with you at all.

White House economic adviser Cecelia Rouse says the bad report is due to Easter falling in March of this year.

Except Easter was actually in April.

Another Biden economic adviser Jared Bernstein said part of the issue was due to parents having to stay home because their kids’ schools hadn’t yet reopened.

Biden himself says workers aren’t getting paid to stay home, goes into Biden daze, then reverses himself.

You claim a recession.

Anyway, looks like y’all’s best coherent brains are on it.

I stipulate you'll have aaaaaaaall the talking points and spin down from your right wing media, and then it will all fizzle when reality hits.

After all the narratives of the past 4 years you'd think you guys would maybe get some new sources.

I stipulate you'll have aaaaaaaall the talking points and spin down from your right wing media, and then it will all fizzle when reality hits.

After all the narratives of the past 4 years you'd think you guys would maybe get some new sources.
You just got last night's last load bitch slapped out of you and you still think you can shyster this? Just stop, dickbreath. You look as lost and stupid as Pedo Joe.

If the market to work for an Outback Steakhouse small business tyrant was whatever he was paying he wouldn't have a worker shortage.
Please explain this. I don’t have any idea what you’re trying to say with this. It sounds like you are saying people would line up for the opportunity to work for an oppressive employer that is paying wages lower than their value. But that makes no sense. So I must be misunderstanding you. Would you please clarify?

Those that do not know or those that do not appreciate history are doomed to repeat the same mistakes. Look no further than the history of Jamestown to understand why the government paying people not to work is a complete and utter failure that leads to the destruction of all.

Those that do not know or those that do not appreciate history are doomed to repeat the same mistakes. Look no further than the history of Jamestown to understand why the government paying people not to work is a complete and utter failure that leads to the destruction of all.
Before Hugo Chavez, Venezuela was the crown jewel of Latin America. We have Hugo Sanders and AOC, et al preaching Chavez "free stuff" policies here. Victims of our failing public education system fall for it.

Please explain this. I don’t have any idea what you’re trying to say with this. It sounds like you are saying people would line up for the opportunity to work for an oppressive employer that is paying wages lower than their value. But that makes no sense. So I must be misunderstanding you. Would you please clarify?
If the price to acquire sufficient outback steakhouse labor was the same as the wages being offered, there wouldn't be a shortage of outback steakhouse labor.

Last edited:
Thread has some folks arguing some weird positions.

Cool, cool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT