ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Big Board

Flo released their updated 2025 Big Board, 3 guys from OK are listed...

LaDarion Lockett #4
Kody Routledge #62
Beau Hickman #82

I think we'll see several more break into the rankings eventually. Some I can think of are...

Kruz Goff
Gunner Wilson
Aydan Thomas
Gerald Harris
Ethan Teague
When you get a minute, I’m curious what HS these kids attend? Thanks.

Lockett - Stillwater
Routledge - Edmond N
Hickman - Tuttle

Think these are right...
Goff - Blackwell
Wilson - Catoosa
Thomas - Stillwater
Harris - Collinsville
Teague - Tuttle
Weird how the same HS keep popping up with the bad ass wrestler s

Willie is putting us in the top 5 recruiting class again for the 4th year in a row and we're primed to repeat top 5 classes over the next 3 years with the talent in Stillwater and Bixby alone.

The issue isn't recruiting. Need these guys to reach their potential to start winning national titles. The talent is there. Just need to stay healthy and wrestle their best. 10 AAs with 2 or 3 finalists will probably get the job done. Much easier said than done... considering there's been one team to ever have 10 AAs.

Willie is putting us in the top 5 recruiting class again for the 4th year in a row and we're primed to repeat top 5 classes over the next 3 years with the talent in Stillwater and Bixby alone.

The issue isn't recruiting. Need these guys to reach their potential to start winning national titles. The talent is there. Just need to stay healthy and wrestle their best. 10 AAs with 2 or 3 finalists will probably get the job done. Much easier said than done... considering there's been one team to ever have 10 AAs.
7 AAs with 2-3 finalists will get close if Penn State comes back to this planet.

Because I am too lazy to look it up, how many Finalists did Minny had the year they had 10 AA's?

Their placements were... 3, 8, 8, 6, 4, 4, 4, 5, 3, 3.

Scored 138.5 points. Which would've won it this year as well.

Reactions: turfpoke
I've been out of the high school scene for a few years.

It us to be Broken Arrow, Ponca City, Midwest City, Choctaw, Edmond North, Edmond Memorial, and El Reno being the top programs in the 4A, and 5A.

Stillwater was ok back then, and Bixby had hired the Old BA Assistant, and OSU alum Mike Jones.

What happened to those programs?

I've been out of the high school scene for a few years.

It us to be Broken Arrow, Ponca City, Midwest City, Choctaw, Edmond North, Edmond Memorial, and El Reno being the top programs in the 4A, and 5A.

Stillwater was ok back then, and Bixby had hired the Old BA Assistant, and OSU alum Mike Jones.

What happened to those programs?
I haven't followed hs wrestling closely until the last few years but my observations are that EdmondvNorth is still really good and they will be a contender for the next few years. Broken Arrow is still good but they don't have the depth of Stillwater or E. North. The other 6-A schools not named Bixby have fallen way behind the top 4 schools. Collinsville has ruled 5A for several years and would compete well in 6A although I believe their coach left after state this year.

Reactions: LANDONAMBERSOCCER
I haven't followed hs wrestling closely until the last few years but my observations are that EdmondvNorth is still really good and they will be a contender for the next few years. Broken Arrow is still good but they don't have the depth of Stillwater or E. North. The other 6-A schools not named Bixby have fallen way behind the top 4 schools. Collinsville has ruled 5A for several years and would compete well in 6A although I believe their coach left after state this year.
Collinsville's coach left and went to 3A Salina

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT