ADVERTISEMENT

2 tickets for Texas

Pokes28

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2001
The wife and I have an early flight the next morning. It will be a very long day even without the game. So for the 2nd time in 15 years, I'm selling our seats. They are fantastic seats with chair backs. Section 117, row 12 literally across the isle from the student section. These are about the 25-27 yard line on the North side. We will still be on campus and tailgate.

The tickets are currently in Stillwater and I'm not. So if you are interested, the exchange place will be the Orange Power Tailgate (south side of Ag Hall) on game day. I'm asking $200 for the pair. If I don't get any takers, we will just go for the first half and then head out to be closer to the OKC airport.

I should have posted this. OSU fans only. I don't want Texas fans sitting my seats.

I will take the 2 tickets - I have season tickets in 206, but need 2 more with family in town. I am in Houston, will be traveling in for the game. My son is in the band and in Stillwater if you want to sell them before Saturday morning.
Let me know how to get in touch with you.

I sent you a PM, the tickets are yours. I live just North of Joplin, MO so meeting your son early really isn't much of an option other than Friday evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT