ADVERTISEMENT

2 liberal fights that cannot be justified

cableok

All-American
Nov 7, 2002
Hopefully most of those that are conservative can understand policies that liberals support, but just not agree with the thoughts. And hopefully even though liberals don’t agree with a conservative idea they understand the thought process.

However, there are two items right now that are front and center which should NOT have any disagreement.... Voter ID and a check box for citizenship on the census. Both conservative and liberals should strongly support immediate implementation of both.

There is simply no rational argument against either of those ... except for nefarious or illegal reasons. Both of these items are legitimate and highly understandable ideas designed to insure safe and fair elections and the proper allotment of resources and funds.

100% about lack of trust that anything from the republican party is motivated by wisdom or prudence.

Voter ID suppresses poor vote, but whats the deal w the census? Help gerrymandering?

Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

f89ab495b74b7e4981f243dc484f24e2275d733cc0322934c510ba9839a3b9bd.jpg

100% about lack of trust that anything from the republican party is motivated by wisdom or prudence.

Voter ID suppresses poor vote, but whats the deal w the census? Help gerrymandering?

Voter ID suppression?? Haha

Please tell us how old poor black people cash disability checks without ID’s. How do they get their utilities turned on without ID’s? How do they get loans? Why do you only care about voting but not the other 5000 things that require ID’s. Racist racist racist except voting, you got the brothers back on that one!

You are absolutely 100% a moron. There’s no nuance to that, no hyperbole, you are dumb. As. Fvck.

Both parties have gerrymandered. Both parties. I guess that’s part of your moral rebirth in January 2017?

Last edited:

Please tell us how old poor black people cash disability checks without ID’s. How do they get their utilities turned on without ID’s? How do they get loans? Why do you only care about voting but not the other 5000 things that require ID’s. Racist racist racist except voting, you got the brothers back on that one!

You are absolutely 100% a moron. There’s no nuance to that, no hyperbole, you are dumb. As. Fvck.

Both party has gerrymandered. Both parties. I guess that’s part of your moral rebirth in January 2017?

He can't tell you those things.

He's a fuking tard.

He backed into betraying to us all how inherently little he thinks of blacks.

Way to go David Duke, er, @Syskatine

He's a fuking tard.

It’s so obvious that these people hate the way their left hand has to grab their right hand and keep it from locking the doors when they see a black person in a hoody.

Say it with me sys, Black people are not babies. They don’t need my babysitting. They are functional adults, just like us! Native Americans are people too! They can walk into a group of high school kids and find their way out when assaulted with grins! Latinos are capable of fixing their own countries. All individuals have the capability of choosing right from wrong. I bet if you saw video of @Sunburnt Indian walking into a dmv it would be like watching a toddler walk for the first time. You would be so proud.

To the rest of us? A dude walking into the dmv. Zero level of emotion or notice.

Inconspicuously absent in this thread is the racist @Syskatine...

Maybe you can tell us about your underpaid illegal immigrant housekeeper...

There’s nothing more racist than thinking black people are so helpless that they can’t procure an ID. Just incredibly racist.

Correct. Sys thinks black people are unable to help themselves. However, liberal states such as California and New York are offering drivers license (photo ID) for illegals. It seems libs think illegals are more intelligent and self sufficient than blacks.

My thoughts. If you are to lazy/unwilling to get a photo ID, you are probably going to be to lazy/unwilling to vote. True, not all cases, but a high majority is this way.

Tell a black person because they are poor they don't know how to get an ID and they'll tell you to go F yourself.
Many of these same elderly black people are also veterans. In order to access the VA they have been issued photo IDs. One cannot do anything at the VA without producing said ID.

Reactions: iasooner1
Hey sys, while we’re at it, tell us what your thoughts would be on illegal immigration if it was known a majority of them would vote (illegally) Republican.

Reactions: iasooner1

Both parties have gerrymandered. Both parties. I guess that’s part of your moral rebirth in January 2017?

He's a fuking tard.

Mr Wallace, next time take your dog whistles and Klan meeting to somewhere more appropriate.

For the resident racist Sys

Inconspicuously absent in this thread is the racist @Syskatine...

Maybe you can tell us about your underpaid illegal immigrant housekeeper...

There’s nothing more racist than thinking black people are so helpless that they can’t procure an ID. Just incredibly racist.

Correct. Sys thinks black people are unable to help themselves. However, liberal states such as California and New York are offering drivers license (photo ID) for illegals. It seems libs think illegals are more intelligent and self sufficient than blacks.

My thoughts. If you are to lazy/unwilling to get a photo ID, you are probably going to be to lazy/unwilling to vote. True, not all cases, but a high majority is this way.

Guys, thank you. I need someone.to help me.on racial issues. Given the GOP's lack of minority electoral support amd the dem's constantly electing people of color (including Obama) I'm gonna follow your views on racism.

LOL you bigots keep on projecting your clumsy, transparent racism

Hopefully most of those that are conservative can understand policies that liberals support, but just not agree with the thoughts. And hopefully even though liberals don’t agree with a conservative idea they understand the thought process.

However, there are two items right now that are front and center which should NOT have any disagreement.... Voter ID and a check box for citizenship on the census. Both conservative and liberals should strongly support immediate implementation of both.

There is simply no rational argument against either of those ... except for nefarious or illegal reasons. Both of these items are legitimate and highly understandable ideas designed to insure safe and fair elections and the proper allotment of resources and funds.

This also is the most dumb, myopic, tone deaf post in a while.

"Hey everyone, we wanna suppress the black vote and keep gereymandering the shit out of the country so minorities are underrepresented. Nobody object or you're racist."

Reactions: Pokeabear
That's how the great unwashed does it -- hear bigot, say bigot. Then try to disenfranchise minorities and whine when they cant get minority support.

What I want to know is the depth of how little you think of the capabilities of people of color.

I don’t know anything about that source, but in good faith let’s assume it’s correct in the context of this conversation.

Would the simpler solution not be a push to get these people ID’s?

How do they do/get the following?

• Alcohol.
  • Cigarettes.
  • Opening a bank account.
  • Apply for food stamps.
  • Apply for welfare.
  • Apply for Medicaid/Social Security.
  • Apply for unemployment or a job.
  • Rent/buy a house, apply for a mortgage.

It seems like getting people a valid ID should be the priority rather than shrugging and kicking the can down the road regarding tightening up voter fraud.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id?_amp=true

I don’t know anything about that source, but in good faith let’s assume it’s correct in the context of this conversation.

Would the simpler solution not be a push to get these people ID’s?

How do they do/get the following?

• Alcohol.
  • Cigarettes.
  • Opening a bank account.
  • Apply for food stamps.
  • Apply for welfare.
  • Apply for Medicaid/Social Security.
  • Apply for unemployment or a job.
  • Rent/buy a house, apply for a mortgage.

It seems like getting people a valid ID should be the priority rather than shrugging and kicking the can down the road regarding tightening up voter fraud.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id?_amp=true
so not false?

Not false - in the context of this conversation and according to your single hand picked source. No.

Could you address the rest of my reply?
Yes, lets get everyone IDs that would be great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT