ADVERTISEMENT

1984 Part IV - “Freedom is Slavery”

The question I have is with this new guidance, who can ask if I'm vaccinated and thus "allowed" to be maskless. Because the first person who asks for my vaccine record who isn't my doctor will get the response: "I'll show you my vaccine record, when you show me your current, negative Hepatitis and HIV records".

The question I have is with this new guidance, who can ask if I'm vaccinated and thus "allowed" to be maskless. Because the first person who asks for my vaccine record who isn't my doctor will get the response: "I'll show you my vaccine record, when you show me your current, negative Hepatitis and HIV records".

that will be a real witty response right before they tell you and your family to leave the theme park/restaurant/concert/sporting event/school activity/government building that you are trying to enter.

i think we should make a copy of our vaccination card, laminate it at staples or office depot and then wear it around our neck like a club seat ticket at a football game.

i got your mask right here pal, grabbing my nether regions.

klarawolf_yellowstar_wo.jpg

I thought this was going to be a “critical race theory” discussion about current ongoing slavery being an idea

Jokes on Biden and all the sheep that follow him. I've never worn a mask outside and rarely worn one inside any business.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Jokes on Biden and all the sheep that follow him. I've never worn a mask outside and rarely worn one inside any business.

I look at masks like I look at the "no shoes, no service" signs. If a company requests it, I'll wear it. But my vaccine and medical records are personal and not public. There is a HUGE difference between a business asking for one vs. the other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT