ADVERTISEMENT

1979 Gold Trans Am

squeak

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2001
Need help. I have this trans am. One owner. Needs carburetor overhauled and a couple other things. Need advice on two things.

1. Recommendations for a mechanic to work on it. I’ve put about $15k into it. Would rather not put much more in.

2. Need advice on how to sell it.

It’s all original. Still have the sticker showing the original price and options. Any advice would be appreciated.

I’ll give you $16,000 sight unseen.
christmas vacation GIF

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
$16k is bottom of the market for something in fair condition, unless it is a 10th anniversary edition, then you can double that number. Is it a 10th anniversary car ? What size motor is in it ? Do you have PHS documentation for it?

If you were down here I’d take care of it for you. I don’t have first hand knowledge of anyone in OK I’d recommend. Happy to help with valuation questions or anything else If you’d like. Just message me.

$16k is bottom of the market for something in fair condition, unless it is a 10th anniversary edition, then you can double that number. Is it a 10th anniversary car ? What size motor is in it ? Do you have PHS documentation for it?

If you were down here I’d take care of it for you. I don’t have first hand knowledge of anyone in OK I’d recommend. Happy to help with valuation questions or anything else If you’d like. Just message me.
I appreciate it! It has the 6.6 liter 403 Oldsmobile engine. I don’t see it on the window sticker where it is a 10th anniversary. Don’t have PHS documentation.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT