ADVERTISEMENT

18/19 Flo Rankings

TheJimReaper

Starter
Aug 23, 2018
Oklahoma
I would've done this earlier but Flo releases their rankings one weight at a time so i figured I'd just wait and do this all at once.

Our guys first.

Picc is 5th at 125
Daton is 9th at 133
Kaid is 4th at 141
Boo is 5th at 149
Shomers is unranked at 157 but is listed as a bubble guy
JoJo is 6th at 165
Rogers is 8th at 174
Jacobe is 10th at 184
Weigel is 6th at 197
Derek is 4th at HWT

The number 1 rankings are:
125: Spencer Lee (Iowa)
133: Seth Gross (South Dakota State
141: Yianni D (Cornell)
149: Matt Kolodzik (Princeton)
157: Jason Nolf (Penn State)
165: Vincenzo Joseph (Penn State)
174: Zahid Valencia (Arizona State)
184: Myles Martin (Ohio State)
197: Bo Nickal (Penn State)
HWT: Sam Stoll (Iowa)

Justin Thomas was 23-16 last year, including losses to Shomers and Moran (our backup 149). Flo has him at #15 and Shomers unranked. I can't take rankings too seriously.

Justin Thomas was 23-16 last year, including losses to Shomers and Moran (our backup 149). Flo has him at #15 and Shomers unranked. I can't take rankings too seriously.

Yeah I thought that was a little strange considering he didn't even qualify for Nationals, but I think he was injured later in the season and it hampered his performance. He seemed to take a step back at some point.

Mark Hall looks like he is going to catch a break with Zahid moving up. Would have been crazy to have two once in a decade type talents staying at one weight.

Could happen at 125 with But Fix and Lee.

Yeah I thought that was a little strange considering he didn't even qualify for Nationals, but I think he was injured later in the season and it hampered his performance. He seemed to take a step back at some point.

Could've been injured, I don't follow the gooners well enough to know. But in the Big12 conference rankings, Flo has Shomers #1 and Thomas #7. That's what happens when two different people do the rankings.

It has been pretty openly discussed amongst the wrestling community and on flo.

Incredible break for Hall. Crazy to think that an all world once in a decade type prospect could win a NC as a true freshman then go 0-3 the next three years. I'm sure Hall has been sending candy and donuts to Zahid all summer!

It has been pretty openly discussed amongst the wrestling community and on flo.

Incredible break for Hall. Crazy to think that an all world once in a decade type prospect could win a NC as a true freshman then go 0-3 the next three years. I'm sure Hall has been sending candy and donuts to Zahid all summer!
Zahid is going 174 him and his coaches have Pretty much said that in interviews
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/ncaa-champion-discussion.216601/#post-3639954

Reactions: osu2082
Anyone know how Wyatt Sheets is looking in the room lately? Any chance he will be in the mix at 157?

Well, the kid needs to be in the lineup!

He will push Kaid at 141. I don't think he would be as effective up at 149 but he would push there as well.

We have so many top end lightweights that a legitimate AA contender is going to be on the bench. The early guess is Gfeller will he that guy at least initially.

Andrew Shomers at 157.
In the post I quoted, Wrassler had Andrew ranked #4. Just making sure I didn't miss something. I know Shomers is at 157 but also no he is no where near #4 in rankings as the same post has him listed as #19.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT