ADVERTISEMENT

17 hours until the greatest video game in history....

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
.....arrives in my hot little hands....

....and my wife leaves me for a non-geek....

But I will be stupid and happy :)

FALLOUT 4!!!!!

They are almost ready to ship....just got the email this morning and charge to my card for the game....

The Royals winning the series...Pokes 8-0....Fallout 4....a week off of work after today (actually about a week and a half)...hoo boy...and my wife hasn't left me....yet...

Last edited:
I tracked my shipment....it's in Arkansas right now....

Should be on my door step tomorrow afternoon...

Omg I'm about to nerdgasm....

I hope it lives up to your expectations. It seems to be getting good reviews, but it also seems to be really buggy at this point.

I'm sure it does. They always do. It's almost a tradition at this point to play Fallout and be thinking about saving the game quickly at certain points lol.

I have the PS4 version...wonder if it's the Xbox version that has all the problems?

I'm sure it's both versions. I read about some reviewer who had played nine hours but then was stuck in an elevator and couldn't get out. That issue was apparently fixed with a new patch. Just have a good half-dozen save files, and I'm sure you'll be okay.

Well.....FACK.

I'm not as impressed with this as I thought I would be. Don't know if it was the hype or what, but the game isn't as intuitive as it used to be. And it's lacking.....something. I just don't know what.

...and now I know what it is...this game is really heavy on the crafting stuff. It's cool, and it's kinda fun to build and customize your settlement, but damn....it's tough to get going at first as far as battle. You get a power armor suit pretty quick but I haven't yet figured out how to keep it powered up. That, and the weapons are a lot of junk at this point, and ammo is scarce. With my character still pretty weak, fire fights and feral ghouls kick my ass pretty quick. Eventually I will get it all going, but I'm still in "discovery" mode for me for now...

Last edited:
It's pretty fun, but I think what I was sort of confused about was the leveling system. It's not as intuitive as the old system. More cartoons and less "words", seems more tailored for the ADD generation.

I'm still working on some things...

Yeah this game is a good one. Takes a bit to get rolling. I didn't look up any of the links you gave me, I have always played the Fallout games without hints....makes it more enjoyable to discover.

The feral ghouls are for a little more slow moving at times in this one but their movements are.....scarier....I will put it that way. Love the way they seem to just "show up".

How many gamers have a real live Lincoln Repeater and the Pip Boy LOL.

Zoey is a little too small to pass for Dogmeat...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT