ADVERTISEMENT

124 generals and admirals question election

In the mind of a leftist, the minority only matters when it's Democrats in that minority or the minority can be exploited to advance the leftist agenda.
In the mind of a fascist, the majority is supposed to serve them. Reason takes a back seat and 124 is as meaningful as 780 if the fascist is in the 124.

Fortunately we all know fascists keep losing.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

Seems like so long ago the gold standard on judging Trump was what the above people had to say when they endorsed cho xiden. When that was released NPR, CBS, USA Today, WAPO and many others ran with that story......wonder where the OP's original story is running these days?

In the mind of a fascist, the majority is supposed to serve them. Reason takes a back seat and 124 is as meaningful as 780 if the fascist is in the 124.

Fortunately we all know fascists keep losing.
I always suspicioned that you were in favor of keeping minorities of all flavors pushed down.

I appreciate you having the balls to put it in writing though

Why is it that everyone on the left get's everything backwards?
MOST everyone on the left dwell below the mean number of 98. There are actually Democrats who adamantly oppose forensic audits of state elections who set aside state election laws and counted until they achieved a desired number. The smarter Democrats know what forensic audits would uncover.

Who thinks David will define math's simplest equation for us? Never has 124 generals and admirals publically questioned an election.

Most of us above the average mean number of 98 question the election.
Here’s a test - what does 780 represent in this context?

how many does it need to be?
I don’t think the opinions of folks decades out of service matter much more than anyone else’s. Didn’t matter when they were questioning Trumps competency, don’t matter in this case either. The electorate on the other hand has clearly spoken.

780 > 124. Kinda pitiful that you think this is meaningful...
Checks out - guy with a confederate avatar unironically calls someone else a loser.
Not seeing how an appreciation of history makes me a loser. It’s not like I’m some fat slob in the Pacific Northwest, after all.

Not seeing how an appreciation of history makes me a loser. It’s not like I’m some fat slob in the Pacific Northwest, after all.

Yeah those Fascists Antifa sure have done a good job doing their rendition of the Scorched Earth Policy and Shermans March to the Sea through Portland. See, History can be fun!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Cool gif, explain your point then. Cant wait to hear this
Over the 4 years of the Trump administration, we had oodles of folks come out with similar letters. The single largest list was 780 or so former National Intelligence types.

If these 120ish people matter to you, then you would have to also give credence to National Security Leaders for Biden... As I state ITT, I don't think their opinions mean much more than regular Janes and Joes - you know the ones who overwhelmingly did NOT vote for Trump in either of his Presidential runs.

Bless your heart.
4b3lvlk291z61.jpg

Reactions: The.Shadow
Over the 4 years of the Trump administration, we had oodles of folks come out with similar letters. The single largest list was 780 or so former National Intelligence types.

If these 120ish people matter to you, then you would have to also give credence to National Security Leaders for Biden... As I state ITT, I don't think their opinions mean much more than regular Janes and Joes - you know the ones who overwhelmingly did NOT vote for Trump in either of his Presidential runs.
“780 > 124” and then talking shit to someone is an odd way to communicate all that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT