ADVERTISEMENT

@07Pilt, You’re Barking Up The Wrong “Social Justice Tree”

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The racial wage gap is secondary to the “looks” wage gap. There are far more of us ugly people than there are blacks. You need to persuade your fellow Social Justice Warriors to refocus on the systemic lookism pervasive in our society.

The racial wage gap is secondary to the “looks” wage gap. There are far more of us ugly people than there are blacks. You need to persuade your fellow Social Justice Warriors to refocus on the systemic lookism pervasive in our society.

Dan, any policies we can change to fight the scourge of lookism? I'm all for making sure that even the ugly live a dignified life.

Dan, any policies we can change to fight the scourge of lookism? I'm all for making sure that even the ugly live a dignified life.
Yes, Pilt, of course! We need lookism equity. Lookism is more prevalent than racism. I suggest every cure you advocate for systemic racism be devoted to lookism. Colleges and universities should be required to have quotas for us ugly people. Same for hiring. Every business in America should be required to hire a quota of uglies before they will be allowed to operate. Lookism has been a part of our culture at least as long as racism, but continues to be overlooked by even the wokest of the social justice crowd. No justice for uglies, no peace! I ask for you to join us in solidarity to see we are no longer left behind by the beautiful people.

Yes, Pilt, of course! We need lookism equity. Lookism is more prevalent than racism. I suggest every cure you advocate for systemic racism be devoted to lookism. Colleges and universities should be required to have quotas for us ugly people. Same for hiring. Every business in America should be required to hire a quota of uglies before they will be allowed to operate. Lookism has been a part of our culture at least as long as racism, but continues to be overlooked by even the wokest of the social justice crowd. No justice for uglies, no peace! I ask for you to join us in solidarity to see we are no longer left behind by the beautiful people.
Dan, maybe I have spent too much time at woke universities and jobs, but I feel like uglies have been fairly represented. Do you have any quantitative evidence on the looks wealth gap?
Also if you look at my prescriptions for systemic racism, most of them would also help out the uglies.

Dan, maybe I have spent too much time at woke universities and jobs, but I feel like uglies have been fairly represented. Do you have any quantitative evidence on the looks wealth gap?
Also if you look at my prescriptions for systemic racism, most of them would also help out the uglies.
You probably should read the article in the OP before commenting. Here’s one link Cowan provides:

Oh, I want to add you and your equity brothers and sisters have shed prolific tears over the shabby way blacks are treated in today’s America. But you have ignored the gorilla in the room of equity justice. It’s time for you to rise up in righteous indignation at the way we ugly people have been treated - and continue to be treated - by the systemic lookism. We seem to be invisible to you. I ask - nay, I demand! - that you come to our aid with the same fervor you have exhibited toward our black brothers and sisters, especially since lookism is more pervasive than racism. Where are your priorities?

Last edited:
You probably should read the article in the OP before commenting. Here’s one link Cowan provides:

Those are all income gaps and are hard to measure systematically.

Take your blinders off, Pilt! We’re suffering real pain out here and you’re turning your back on us.
Dan, Brian is not an ugly sea creature like Al Davis, the cycle of oppression ends with your progeny.

Dan, Brian is not an ugly sea creature like Al Davis, the cycle of oppression ends with your progeny.
There are millions of us from every generation. The oppression will continue as long as the justice warriors pretend we don’t exist and our pain is not important. Being a “lookist” is just as evil as being a “racist.”

But you’re right. Brian is a fine looking man and his sister is a knockout. Thank God for their mother!

Last edited:

I don’t accept that the USA is a “lookist” country. “The View” has aired continuously since 1997. Case closed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT