ADVERTISEMENT

“Great Patriots”

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021
Appearing on the right-wing channel Real America's Voice, the former president was asked by host Gina Loudon to give the rioters and their families "some hope for the future."

"I think it's a disgrace what's been happening, and so many of these people are great patriots," Trump said.

The former president then brought up "Antifa" and protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement, saying that they effectively got away with "[burning] down cities." He also alleged that "nobody died on January 6," barring "wonderful Ashley [Babbitt]."

carry on

Reactions: 22LR
Appearing on the right-wing channel Real America's Voice, the former president was asked by host Gina Loudon to give the rioters and their families "some hope for the future."

"I think it's a disgrace what's been happening, and so many of these people are great patriots," Trump said.

The former president then brought up "Antifa" and protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement, saying that they effectively got away with "[burning] down cities." He also alleged that "nobody died on January 6," barring "wonderful Ashley [Babbitt]."

carry on

Thank you. I gave your post a "like".

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I have no doubt those January 6th so called insurrectionist are far bigger patriots than any leftist.
As much as I would like to find fault with the cop shooting that woman, I can't. Woman should not have climbed through that window, Cop was responsible for protecting those in Congress in a very heated moment in time. I'm not going to second guess him the way leftist do every cop involved shooting. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

carry on

carry on
OK, so what’s your point, polesmoker?

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
When people find out about their inhumane treatment in prison, they're going to go ballistic.

Were the conditions of these jails better than when these “GrEaT PaTriOtS” showed up? Or have they always been bad?

I’m sure concerns for the hot-button topic of penal system deficiencies were numerous on here before said event occurred haha…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
You make an excellent Marxist.

A tell-tale sign of frustration brought on by inability to sufficiently make one’s case in an argument…tangential ad hominems…

Case in point: Defending incarcerated insurrectionists’ alleged inhumane treatment within the American penal system, one already known for its longstanding issues lol.

And in other non-news news today…grass is green…water is wet.

carry on

Last edited:
A tell-tale sign of frustration brought on by inability to sufficiently make one’s case in an argument…tangential ad hominems…

Case in point: Defending incarcerated insurrectionists’ alleged inhumane treatment within the American penal system, one already known for its longstanding issues lol.

And in other non-news news today…grass in green…water is wet.

carry on
Are you arguing that because they were not complaining about prison conditions prior to the imprisonment of the Jan 6 rioters they therefore should be granted no voice regarding inhumane prison conditions now?

Reactions: colcord

And in other non-news news today…grass in green…water is wet.

carry on
So you have no problem with the mistreatment of prisoners.

On to other matters in the news.

Defend Joe Biden.

Did you know they found even more classified documents at his home today?

I'll bet you can't even begin to respond without picking up your pom poms.

And in other news: The grass remains green and the earth continues to rotate on its axis.

Carry on.

All I can do is laugh when the word insurrectionist is used.

The media and these kooky lefties think people are buying this moronic narrative.

The real shame is people who made silly mistakes on Jan 6 and should be fined and sent on their way are being crucified.

There was no organized coup or insurrection. Anyone with eyes knows that.

Last edited:
Are you arguing that because they were not complaining about prison conditions prior to the imprisonment of the Jan 6 rioters they therefore should be granted no voice regarding inhumane prison conditions now?

Yes, Dan…I am. These prisoners aren’t special…they can suffer in silence with the rest of the incarcerated haha. If conditions improve, great. If they don’t…too bad.

RUSH “Test For Echo”

Can’t do the time?
Don’t do the crime.
And wind up doing the perp walk
On TV

carry on

Yes, Dan…I am. These prisoners aren’t special…they can suffer in silence with the rest of the incarcerated haha. If conditions improve, great. If they don’t…too bad.

RUSH “Test For Echo”

Can’t do the time?
Don’t do the crime.
On TV

carry on
will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Now talk about Joe Biden and his classified documents.

Oh, you haven't received your talking points yet?

So you have no problem with the mistreatment of prisoners.

On to other matters in the news.

Defend Joe Biden.

Did you know they found even more classified documents at his home today?

I'll bet you can't even begin to respond without picking up your pom poms.

And in other news: The grass remains green and the earth continues to rotate on its axis.

Carry on.

I have copious problems with our penal system and its failures. I don’t feel special sympathy for dumbass Trump supporters who took action into their own hands and don’t enjoy their consequences…

Oh wait…sh!t!!!…my mistake:

I was told repeatedly on this board these were not Trump supporters…they were undercover FBI agents/AnTiFA/bLm/etc.

My deepest apologies lol

carry on

All I can do is laugh when the word insurrectionist is used.

The media and these kooky lefties think people are buying this moronic narrative.

The real shame is people who made silly mistakes on Jan 6 and should be fined and sent on their way are being crucified.

There was no organized coup or insurrection. Anyone with eyes knows that.

You think people who attacked law enforcement officials and damaged federal property should be fined and sent on their way???

Does this standard apply to everyone? I’m betting not haha…

carry on

You think people who attacked law enforcement officials and damaged federal property should be fined and sent on their way???

Does this standard apply to everyone? I’m betting not haha…

carry on
Which standard? That applied to January 6th folks or the BLM/ANTIFA folks that burned down parts of cities?

Reactions: colcord

RUSH “Test For Echo”

Can’t do the time?
Don’t do the crime.
On TV

carry on
You do see the illogic in your argument, do you not? If you are not permitted to criticize or complain about something unless you have complained or criticized about it before you will never be allowed to complain or criticize it at all unless you exit the womb complaining or criticizing about it. And maybe not even then. Your argument says no one can criticize for the first time because he hasn’t done it before.

I have copious problems with our penal system and its failures. I don’t feel special sympathy for dumbass Trump supporters who took action into their own hands and don’t enjoy their consequences…

Oh wait…sh!t!!!…my mistake:

I was told repeatedly on this board these were not Trump supporters…they were undercover FBI agents/AnTiFA/bLm/etc.

My deepest apologies lol

carry on
Congratulations.

Hold those pom poms clear and high Clinturd.

iu

Curious, still no comment about Biden illegally taking scores of classified documents.

Still haven't received your talking points have you?

Cheer on simpletoon!

Congratulations.

iu

Curious, still no comment about Biden illegally taking scores of classified documents.

Cheer on simpletoon!

Toon has some secret sources that he‘s privy to and for some weird reason he won’t share.

I thinks he’s a super spy.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
You do see the illogic in your argument, do you not? If you are not permitted to criticize or complain about something unless you have complained or criticized about it before you will never be allowed to complain or criticize it at all unless you exit the womb complaining or criticizing about it. And maybe not even then. Your argument says no one can criticize for the first time because he hasn’t done it before.

Why should their whines and cries of alleged mistreatment reverberate stronger than those of past inmates? They aren’t special, despite this board’s steadfast belief in their innocence lol.

carry on

Congratulations.

iu

Cheer on simpletoon!

Another tangential topic-shifting ad hominem. Not impressive, AC. You can and have done better…

carry on

Please direct us to the cornucopia of threads on this board discussing conditions within our penal system. Perhaps the lack thereof shows a…..general indifference towards incarceration and its consequences. In fact, I distinctly remember quite a raucous hip hip hooray when Trump told officers to “get tough on em”.

BUT NOW!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!

Nice try, epic fail, Daniel San….

carry on

Please direct us to the cornucopia of threads on this board discussing conditions within our penal system. Perhaps the lack thereof shows a…..general indifference towards incarceration and its consequences. In fact, I distinctly remember quite a raucous hip hip hooray when Trump told officers to “get tough on em”.

BUT NOW!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!

Nice try, epic fail, Daniel San….

carry on
Tht does not lend credence to your argument that one can only complain about someting if they have complained about it before. Your argument forbids anyone from ever complaining about something for the first time. That is illogical.

Do you think I don’t know why you won’t share?
I don’t entertain weak sauce attempts to change the subject. Are you too lazy to look for my Biden comments I’ve already made?

That was my error, actually…ever considering you weren’t lazy.

carry on

Tht does not lend credence to your argument that one can only complain about someting if they have complained about it before. Your argument forbids anyone from ever complaining about something for the first time. That is illogical.

Is it also illogical to think that perhaps these whines and cries are largely overblown and these “GrEaT PaTriOts” just don’t like being there? Do you think we should foot the bill for these people to get shipped off to Guantanamo Bay?

Let’s be honest about the situation, Dan. Prison sucks…that’s why you don’t wanna go. It’s not supposed to be the Hilton haha.

carry on

I don’t entertain weak sauce attempts to change the subject. Are you too lazy to look for my Biden comments I’ve already made?

That was my error, actually…ever considering you weren’t lazy.

carry on

Well go back to the thread I originally asked the question and answer it there.

Is it also illogical to think that perhaps these whines and cries are largely overblown and these “GrEaT PaTriOts” just don’t like being there? Do you think we should foot the bill for these people to get shipped off to Guantanamo Bay?

Let’s be honest about the situation, Dan. Prison sucks…that’s why you don’t wanna go. It’s not supposed to be the Hilton haha.

carry on
You're still not addressing your illogical statement that one is not allowed to complain about something unless he has already complained about it earlier. Which makes his "first" time complaining about it impossible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT