ADVERTISEMENT

You Win

I don’t particularly care if you believe what I post, I know you won’t because you know it would trigger you if you read them. But you’re not the only poster on this board. I have trust that someone will read them, some of them anyway, and realize they carry a lot of truth within them.

Nope.

You and a bunch of hysterical young broads believe Hamas.

You haven’t noticed?

You’re posts all have a menstural tone.

The Meltdown Of Commercial Real Estate

This has been a huge concern of mine since interest rates an inflation have jumped the last three years. The math doesn't work with interests rates as high as they are.

There’s $929 billion of commercial real estate debt coming due in the next 9 1/2 months. That’s up 28 percent from last year, and it’s getting bigger every day as banks pretend that loans are still healthy by effectively adding missed payments.
Tell me about it! Just had an investment in a multifamily go belly up...🤬
  • Sad
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

The Meltdown Of Commercial Real Estate

This has been a huge concern of mine since interest rates an inflation have jumped the last three years. The math doesn't work with interests rates as high as they are.

There’s $929 billion of commercial real estate debt coming due in the next 9 1/2 months. That’s up 28 percent from last year, and it’s getting bigger every day as banks pretend that loans are still healthy by effectively adding missed payments.

A Doctor Went To Gaza And Lies His Ass Off About What He Saw

Every post you make is in support of Hamas, whether you mean to or not.

You keep saying people have bought into Bibi narrative, yet I rarely read or see anything on Israel other than the pro Hamas BS you post. Because you have bought into the pro Hamas narrative you don't notice how transparently one sided and devoid of fairness your articles are. Every piece places blame squarely on Israel and portrays Palestinians as mere victims, which is rich considering you are constantly accusing Israel of playing the victim.
In other words Dan, your articles if anything have further solidified my support of Israel.
That’s a good one! As if *anything* could increase your support for Uncle Bibi. The only question left for you is how you’ll react when DJT says he’ll shut off the war goodie pipeline because of the increasing genocide.
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic007

You Ought To Read This

It will say things you probably don’t want to hear, but you should be aware of whether you like it or not.

IMO the UN is the problem and has failed to advance world peace.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT