ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube TV

SquinkY5786

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2005
anyone in the Tulsa area have YouTube TV? I’m a little irritated I signed up for the free trial and it has regional fox sports stations as southwest? How does it not have fox sports Oklahoma for the Tulsa area?

anyone in the Tulsa area have YouTube TV? I’m a little irritated I signed up for the free trial and it has regional fox sports stations as southwest? How does it not have fox sports Oklahoma for the Tulsa area?
I’m in Owasso and I get fox sports Oklahoma for thunder games

Reactions: AC_Exotic
It looks like it’s showinf the thunder games but the channels says southwest

It looks like it’s showinf the thunder games but the channels says southwest
You know what mine does too I never noticed it. When the thunder come on the broadcast is FSOK.

it may flip to fsSw during non live sports and during the local live sports it’s FSOK.

If all you care about is thunder then I think you will be happy with it

Reactions: SquinkY5786
You know what mine does too I never noticed it. When the thunder come on the broadcast is FSOK.

it may flip to fsSw during non live sports and during the local live sports it’s FSOK.

Ive had YTTV for 2 years this month, and I agree, I always see the Thunder games on FSSW so if that's what you're after I think you'll be ok

Yep all I care is watching thunder games. Thank you

Reactions: OSUIvan
I've got YouTubeTV out in Guymon and while it does show up on the channel guide as FSSW, I've never NOT gotten the Thunder games there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT