ADVERTISEMENT

Your dream ticket in 2016?

I don't have one. I wish I did but I don't. Guys like Carson, Paul, & Cruz don't stand a snowflakes chance in hell. In the end the results will be the same as they always are and nothing will change.

Clinton/Castro

castrobrothers-4_3.jpg

Reactions: MitchL
Paul/Cruz or Paul/Carson for me.
BAU for the GOP. The requirements it will take to win the nomination for the Repubs is exactly what will lose the General election for them. Too much pandering to the extremists as always. The only formula to retake the WH is Bush or Christie on top and most know those two won't be a favorite of the far right.

But look at the bright side... your Fox Network will get 8 more years to bash the Dems after Hillary trounces your ticket.

But look at the bright side... your Fox Network will get 8 more years to bash the Dems after Hillary trounces your ticket.

Not to be rude, but I don't particularly like Fox News. And if a Repub is elected, I'll start watching one of the other channels. I expect my news media to serve as a watchdog against government and not as its propoganda arm.

Justin

Nobody. There is not one potential candidate that I can find any joy in voting for. I cannot even be excited about Rand Paul. This round sucks.

Reactions: ctdub
Republican candidates have a lot of short coming especially on social issues but the Democrats have nothing but far left wing nuts and a corrupt former First Lady that doesn't even have the guts to do an interview

I'll vote for the lessor evil, the Republican.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctdub
Republican candidates have a lot of short coming especially on social issues but the Democrats have nothing but far left wing nuts and a corrupt former First Lady that doesn't even have the guts to do an interview

I'll vote for the lessor evil, the Republican.

I probably will too, unless it's Bush (or if L. Graham follows through and deicdes to run). Then I'll either stay home or find a 3rd party candidate to support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT