ADVERTISEMENT

Youngkin wins Virginia Gov election

Who wins?

• McAuliffe

• Youngkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to love watching election nights even if my candidate loses. This in now just depressing watching them continue to steal these things and nobody does anything. I fully expect to wake up tomorrow and McAuliffe has won with a sudden serge in mail in votes from heavily blue counties.
I approve this message.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Nope, not progressives fault.

Typical VA Governor's election in the first year of a new presidential administration. Party out of the White House (Republicans in this instance) more energized and wanting to send a message. McAuliffe also didn't run a great campaign and Youngkin was able to thread the needle of keeping his distance from Trump while still getting the votes from Trump supporters. Youngkin is also a fresh new face in an election cycle that wasn't going to be good for an establishment career politician like McAuliffe.

I see you are leaving out the fact McAuliffe brought in all the Democrat big hitters to help him. Obama, Biden, Heels Up and even the Democrat blimp Shrek.

I guess we’ll see, but something stupid like that would figure……

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
It’s started. Percentage of vote in was setting at 97% but now shows 94%. Guess they figured out how many votes they need to add to take the lead.

Reactions: Corndog2021
How wrong of me is to think that the “machine” has decided to concede this race so they can say “see not rigged” and then do it again in 2022 or 2024 with more important national elections. Man these people have turned me into the most jaded person.

Never underestimate the CCP/Dims. They are dumb but they aren't stupid, they can't get caught with their hand in the cookie jar every election. I think they only do it when it looks like all is lost as in 2020. They screwed the pooch in 2016 because they underestimated Trump, Shitlery was a lock to win it. They won't let that happen again.

What wonderful gymnastics. When I lose it was because they cheat and when I win it’s because they strategically chose not to cheat, or they couldn’t cheat enough. Win/win.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What wonderful gymnastics. When I lose it was because they cheat and when I win it’s because they strategically chose not to cheat, or they couldn’t cheat enough. Win/win.
If you don’t want people to have to show ID it’s because you are cheating. This time they couldn’t cheat enough.

Reactions: okcpokefan12

don’t go changing

the ccp/dnc needs apparatchiks like you driving this country into the ground

Reactions: SMemmett
Then don’t allow things like mail in votes (not absentee) and other things that call into question the veracity of the vote. It was done last night. The vote totals are coming in higher so we have to change the percentages. The mail in votes that were supposed to be counted prior to yesterday suddenly there is 45% still not counted. Stop trying to hide behind the election process and then we can trust the numbers again.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Then don’t allow things like mail in votes (not absentee) and other things that call into question the veracity of the vote. It was done last night. The vote totals are coming in higher so we have to change the percentages. The mail in votes that were supposed to be counted prior to yesterday suddenly there is 45% still not counted. Stop trying to hide behind the election process and then we can trust the numbers again.
A buddy of mine from NJ who now lives in Texas received a mail-in ballot.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT