ADVERTISEMENT

You Don't F With Cats

NeekReevers

Heisman Candidate
Dec 17, 2002
3 part Netflix docuseries. We are 2 parts in and it has been really good. A guy posts a video of himself killing a couple of cats and some facebook cyber-sleuths get pissed and start trying to track him down. It really intensifies from there. After two parts I highly recommend it.

Not going to spoil it but I thought those internet sleuths were a bunch of idiots.

Reactions: shortbus
So what did the idiot internet sleuths actually find out for themselves that was materially related to any of the crimes that wouldn't have been found out by the local police or wasn't dropped in their laps from some anonymous post. It sounds like all they did was egg on the asshole by being an audience for him.

So what did the idiot internet sleuths actually find out for themselves that was materially related to any of the crimes that wouldn't have been found out by the local police or wasn't dropped in their laps from some anonymous post. It sounds like all they did was egg on the asshole by being an audience for him.
Agreed. The mother was insane but what she said about them was true.

Reactions: Ostatedchi

yeah that’s the exact question I had too

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Wait. It’s against the law to kill cats?

I don’t know if the group helped or not, but I would be willing to bet many of us would’ve gotten sucked into this if someone had shared the original video here. Kinda hard to blame them for trying to find a psycho.

Finished watching it tonight. Agree with the above. The internet nerds actually contributed nothing other then they identified him before the actual killings and may have predicted it. However, I don't really think they contributed to his actions in any way. The guy was a complete psycho who yes craved attention but he was going to do what he did regardless. He spent the whole time setting up his defense in advance.

My other thought is my god the mom is a piece of work. Talk about white trash. The only thing missing was the trailer. If she lived in Oklahoma she would definitely be an OU fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT