ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday's immigration lie.....

JimmyBob

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
..."mah grandparents were immigrants", so sayeth Billary. Wrong!! It's no wonder the sycophants won't let her talk to the media; she can't keep her lies straight.

Speaking of heritage lies, let's not forget the "faux" Cherokee from MA with high cheeks. It's too damned bad her big nose is so skinny; if she had a bulbous one, she could add W.C. Fields to her "faux" claim.
eek.r191677.gif

Even so most of our ancestors immigrated here at some point. Hope she's not trying to hang her bra strap on that one.

Was that a sexist remark?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

She's running a terrible campaign so far. If you have to spend the whole time talking about how you're a grandma and you're "regular" and you know how to relate to the common man when everyone knows it's a crock you've got nothing. Stop trying to be something you're not. Her biggest problem though is she is less charismatic than Richard Nixon. The Republicans will find a way to screw it up but so far I don't see her winning and I would have said the complete opposite 6 months ago. I wish Elizabeth Warren would run....it would make it more interesting.

Neek, said it awhile back and think the same way now. She's toast and won't win, now I'm not sure she wants to win or that she will even win the primary. Such a brutal road ahead of her and if she decides to suddenly act like the rest of us bottom feeders it will kill her. Going from private planes to coach being example one. I reluctantly agree with you in that the republicans will blow this opportunity and probably nominate king RINO Jeb.
She is running a very strange campaign and man what about the horrible looking logo...looks like some kind of EU sanctioned sign saying the Hospital is to the right.

Every announced Dem candidate or those who appear to be considering a run, other than Marty O'Malley, will be 68 or older on Inauguration Day 2017. Hillary will be 9 months shy of 70.

Originally posted by windriverrange:

She is running a very strange campaign and man what about the horrible looking logo...looks like some kind of EU sanctioned sign saying the Hospital is to the right.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Originally posted by racernhra:
Even so most of our ancestors immigrated here at some point. Hope she's not trying to hang her bra strap on that one.

Was that a sexist remark?

Posted from Rivals Mobile

One of hers did, not "both" as she claimed; subtle, but still a blatant lie.

I thought one of her immigrant relatives was Sir Edmund Hillary whom she was named after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT