ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat - Next Set of Changes

andegre

All-American
May 18, 2004
Hey WrestleStat fans. Just want you all to know that the next big enhancement has been deployed on my test site. I'm calling it "WrestleTrak".

WrestleTrak allows each user to select Wrestlers and/or Schools that they want to track/monitor. Once selected, your homepage will be updated to show:

Current Ranking (team or wrestler)
Last 5 duals/matches (team or wrestler)
Next 5 duals/projected matches.

For the "Next 5", it is only showing duals, or matches for duals. Tournaments would be impossible to anticipate who the next matchup would be with.

For the Wrestlers "Next 5", it's just going by who is currently selected as the starter at the weight of the wrestler that you are tracking. If the Wrestler that you are tracking is not a starter, then there won't be any projected matches to show.

In a couple days, I'll get the automated email system finished up, so you can receive email notifications for different events, like recent matches/results, or a match is scheduled to occur on that day, etc. If you go to your profile page, there's a long list of the different notifications that you can receive. You can select/de-select any of the notifications that you want.

By the way, I will NOT default your profile to getting email notifications. I HATE when websites automatically sign you up for that stuff. Everyone is currently set to off, it's by your choice if you want to opt in.

Also, for those that haven't seen previous posts, there is a Fantasy/Pick'Em feature also on the test site. You can join ANY TIME. It's only on a week-by-week basis, and it's all for fun.

Lastly, EVERYTHING on WrestleStat is free, and I intend to keep it that way. I pay out of my pocket for all of the hosting, domains, etc, but I'm eating those costs because this has been a fun project for me. Hope you all appreciate everything I've done (I know my wife doesn't).

http://testwrestlestat.apphb.com

Well, I just got done making a change that I believe people will like the most.

You can now change the team lineups directly from the team comparison page! Couple that with the PermaLinks and you guys can go crazy link-happy.

Hope ya'll like

http://www.wrestlestats.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT