ADVERTISEMENT

Winds of Winter -- just read new article

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
So I just saw a new article about Winds of Winter and found a statement from GRRM interesting. He said that he hope WoW will be out in 2018 and maybe even two books will be out in 2018. So I guess he must be holding back WoW in case some plot takes a different turn then he can go back and correct it. I sure hope this mean that we won't have to wait 10 years for a Dream of Spring after he finally finishes WoW. Here is to hoping anyways.

So I just saw a new article about Winds of Winter and found a statement from GRRM interesting. He said that he hope WoW will be out in 2018 and maybe even two books will be out in 2018. So I guess he must be holding back WoW in case some plot takes a different turn then he can go back and correct it. I sure hope this mean that we won't have to wait 10 years for a Dream of Spring after he finally finishes WoW. Here is to hoping anyways.

Pretty sure that is from about 4 months ago. He was referring to WoW and a "History of the Targaryeans" book he is working on. Not WoW and ADOS.

Yep. New article, but just a rehash of the one I read a few months back. This quote..."Yes, yes you did. And the year before, and the year before that… Martin's since updated his schedule: "I do think you will have a Westeros book from me in 2018... and who knows, maybe two. A boy can dream." .... was about WoW and the Targaryean book.

Reactions: JonnyVito
Yep. New article, but just a rehash of the one I read a few months back. This quote..."Yes, yes you did. And the year before, and the year before that… Martin's since updated his schedule: "I do think you will have a Westeros book from me in 2018... and who knows, maybe two. A boy can dream." .... was about WoW and the Targaryean book.
Figures guess we will get that A Dream of Spring in what 2035 lol

Yeah, Fire and Blood is mostly the extra stuff he pulled from the World of Ice and Fire, because he wrote too much for that book just on the history of the Targaryens..

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT