ADVERTISEMENT

"Why I left the left"

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
short and interesting video. One of the best I've come across by a guy who is hardly a right wing flame thrower - a former Young Turks contributor who is a married gay man and describes himself as a classic liberal - discussing why regressivism not progressivism is a more accurate brand for today's left.

It's not inclusive. It's not free thinking. Easily offended prudes and thought police abound.

Discuss

short and interesting video. One of the best I've come across by a guy who is hardly a right wing flame thrower - a former Young Turks contributor who is a married gay man and describes himself as a classic liberal - discussing why regressivism not progressivism is a more accurate brand for today's left.

It's not inclusive. It's not free thinking. Easily offended prudes and thought police abound.

Discuss

I share the same sentiment. I left the Democratic Party because it ceased being the party for working class people. It's now nothing but elitists, ideologues, identity politics, and welfare recipients.

The 'coexist' bumper sticker is the quickest way to identify a simpleton.

There isn't a better test.

Reactions: CBradSmith

Discuss

I've watched several episodes of his show. Don't fully agree with him on everything (Though I do quite a bit), I like the way he presents his thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT