ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to take hsh hunting?

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
I'm in payne county and I've never been before. I don't even need to take a gun the first time. I would just like to watch and pick up on any tips. I've got a lot of practice shooting to do. I don't think I need hunter safety because I'm over 31.

HSH,

I believe you will still need to have a hunter safety card to get your license. You could still go hunting with someone before, but just couldn't carry a gun.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by HighStickHarry:
I'm in payne county and I've never been before. I don't even need to take a gun the first time. I would just like to watch and pick up on any tips. I've got a lot of practice shooting to do. I don't think I need hunter safety because I'm over 31.

If you were still in Colorado you could have gone elk hunting with me last month.

Mark, don't give him a loaded gun!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I don't but I have a yahoo email for you. I will hit you up after this weekend is over. I have been volunteering with a youth sports team and the season is over Saturday.

Jeff came out and told me about likely deer patterns at my place and we discussed some of the basics. Good information. I went out and set up where we talked about but got called back to the house because of an irritable baby. I guess you aren't supposed to take your cell phone.

I wasn't there long enough to see anything, but we saw some good tracks today. I'm going to be checking out the action in the morning again.

He did tell me Gundy was for sure going to Florida. 100%. Pass it on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT