ADVERTISEMENT

Who molests more kids, conservative activists or drag queens?

Speaking of the lords work... how do you explain Numbers 31:17-18?
A mercy killing. God would have known what they would have grown up to be so he wanted to bring them to himself instead of them growing up to be like their fathers therefore saving them from a life of depravity.
Think of them as children of Liberal Parents today.

A mercy killing. God would have known what they would have grown up to be so he wanted to bring them to himself instead of them growing up to be like their fathers therefore saving them from a life of depravity.
Think of them as children of Liberal Parents today.
The taking of children as sexual spoils of war is mercy? Can you explain further?

The taking of children as sexual spoils of war is mercy? Can you explain further?
The taking of virgins be it woman or girl. Doesn't say for sex. Could be for anything, wives, future wives when older, servants etc. The taking of virgins would be less likely to take revenge for killing their husband or son. Boys could grow up seeking revenge as well as the men being killed for that reason also.

How many virgins does a muslim male get when he gets to heaven? I forget, 100 each?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
The taking of virgins be it woman or girl. Doesn't say for sex. Could be for anything, wives, future wives when older, servants etc. The taking of virgins would be less likely to take revenge for killing their husband or son. Boys could grow up seeking revenge as well as the men being killed for that reason also.

How many virgins does a muslim male get when he gets to heaven? I forget, 100 each?
75 I think

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Ever been to the middle east? Where men prefer young boys? I've seen it with my own eyes. Mohammad ****ed up a whole continent.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Ever been to the middle east? Where men prefer young boys? I've seen it with my own eyes. Mohammad ****ed up a whole continent.
IMO the only good pedo is a dead pedo.

Also the only libs you want to kick with that are far left are in the Muslim realm. Those far-right ones tick a bit...

allegedly

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
So yore saying the Abrahamic tradition is full of groomers? Do you expect me to disagree with your assertion?
Only thing I expect is you will act like you know but you won't actually know. You must have never been with a virgin before. Only soiled doves for Dave back in the day? 🤣

Only thing I expect is you will act like you know but you won't actually know. You must have never been with a virgin before. Only soiled doves for Dave back in the day? 🤣
Can you translate this into English for me? My gibberish skills are rusty.

Can you translate this into English for me? My gibberish skills are rusty.
Here ya go.
🤣
giphy-1.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT