ADVERTISEMENT

When enthusiasm and excitement is taken to be a weakness

tim73034

Commitment
Mar 23, 2010
Something that grinds my gears... when I have been a season ticket holder for 20+ years and have donated at least 150 every year and still end up in the nosebleeds with a bunch of Penn state fans who bought their tickets for 11 outside the arena.. I don't know how it looks from outside the arena, there have been lots of empty seats every session, including the arena right now heading into finals.. big business has taken over and being excited about getting tickets means to those giving out the tickets see me as a suckered that is willing to pay 325 per ticket without even knowing where the seats are.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Something that grinds my gears... when I have been a season ticket holder for 20+ years and have donated at least 150 every year and still end up in the nosebleeds with a bunch of Penn state fans who bought their tickets for 11 outside the arena.. I don't know how it looks from outside the arena, there have been lots of empty seats every session, including the arena right now heading into finals.. big business has taken over and being excited about getting tickets means to those giving out the tickets see me as a suckered that is willing to pay 325 per ticket without even knowing where the seats are.
Same here!

I can watch more comfortably and see better at home.

I used to go with a group of people and had some memorable experiences with them...I probably owe the parents money for the great tickets I had. I loved the yearly event and took vacation to attend, but my last may have been my last?

2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2014 were my years of attendance, so I'm possibly a good luck charm?

Reactions: tim73034
Same here!

I can watch more comfortably and see better at home.

I used to go with a group of people and had some memorable experiences with them...I probably owe the parents money for the great tickets I had. I loved the yearly event and took vacation to attend, but my last may have been my last?

2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2014 were my years of attendance, so I'm possibly a good luck charm?
I have only gone to Nationals 4 times 2003 in Kansas City, 2004 in St. Louis, 2005 in Oklahoma City and 2006 in St. Louis. I hope to go in the next few years years.

I have only gone to Nationals 4 times 2003 in Kansas City, 2004 in St. Louis, 2005 in Oklahoma City and 2006 in St. Louis. I hope to go in the next few years years.
Unless you have some advantage, it’s not worth going with the assistance of our ticket office.

On my 5th trip, in OKC my wife and I had terrible seats as well as the friends I took to entertain and educate on the great sport of Wrestling.

Its sad, but our Program is hard to support...at least for me. Maybe somebody can improve my experience in this area?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT