ADVERTISEMENT

What's your favorite Manhattan recipe?

If you guys ever find yourself in Memphis, stop by the old Dominick distillery. They make a sneaky good gin. I was honestly surprised.

It’s kind of past gin weather for me, but I find myself buying the Botanist as often as not. It calls itself an “Islay” gin. It’s really interesting and unique.

If you guys ever find yourself in Memphis, stop by the old Dominick distillery. They make a sneaky good gin. I was honestly surprised.

It’s kind of past gin weather for me, but I find myself buying the Botanist as often as not. It calls itself an “Islay” gin. It’s really interesting and unique.
Speaking of sneaky good stuff. Have any of you had anything from Wander Folk out of Guthrie? Formerly Prarie Wolf.

They are making their branded Garden Club Gin and a Vodka that is really good stuff. Making a bourbon called Same Old
Moses. I’m not a Bourbon guy but I think it’s good and I’ve let me buddies try it and they like it.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
Speaking of sneaky good stuff. Have any of you had anything from Wander Folk out of Guthrie? Formerly Prarie Wolf.

They are making their branded Garden Club Gin and a Vodka that is really good stuff. Making a bourbon called Same Old
Moses. I’m not a Bourbon guy but I think it’s good and I’ve let me buddies try it and they like it.
Just tried same old Moses. It’s a four year, four grain bourbon. Pretty darn good. Will get a bottle next time in shop (didn’t try the tawny or ruby port aged bottles).

cool that it’s distilled in gutherie

Reactions: Cowguy
Just tried same old Moses. It’s a four year, four grain bourbon. Pretty darn good. Will get a bottle next time in shop (didn’t try the tawny or ruby port aged bottles).

cool that it’s distilled in gutherie
I toured there recently. It’s very cool. Cool little bar attached to it. Oklahoma’s first distillery. Their gin and especially the vodka is really top end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT