ADVERTISEMENT

What's the Most White Trash Thing You've Done Lately....

Just yesterday had a Johnny Cash songfest in surgery. I was taking out a BFLC.
I know for a fact that one of y'all was there (J)?

Drank Hamm and Ryes all night while playing trivia.

I realize trivia is negative points on the white trash scale, but I can only slum it so much...I'm a metrosexual.

Using the term "metrosexual" automatically negates any Redneck crediblity.
Also, invite me over sometime, I kick ass at Trivia and I can drink Hamms until the cows come home.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I am have permanently exited the university. On vacation rest of the month. Chickasha pain practice open for business July 8th.

Using the term "metrosexual" automatically negates any Redneck crediblity.
Also, invite me over sometime, I kick ass at Trivia and I can drink Hamms until the cows come home.
Monday nights...Skinny Slim's.

Actually, BigBob, it was another "J" in the room doing anesthesia for the BFLC. Good luck in private practice!

The other day I bought a 24 oz Modelo Especial and a piece of pizza from IB's, then went and mowed a yard on a Toro grandstand.

I ate at Braums this morning.

Used nose grease to dissolve the foam on my miller lite at twin peaks last night.

Used several dollars in change to buy gas last week when I left my wallet at home.

Went to my 20 year high school reunion at a bar on Main Street in Hennessey a couple weeks ago.

Hell if that last one isn't a winner I don't know what is.

I worked out at lunch wearing blue mesh shorts and a grey Coors Original t-shirt with a quarter sized hole in one of the armpits. 24 hour was packed, still don't care.

I also just had 30 lbs of peat Moss delivered via Amazon because I just didn't wanna have to go to the store.

This weekend I'm going to pull Weeds and seed in the yard with some Carlo sangria on ice in one of these:

Large-32oz-bottle-01.jpg

Last edited:
Also ate tater tot casserole for dinner 3 times this week, on paper plates.
Gentlemen, I'd say we have a winner.

Unless one of you's a meth cook with a '78 Camaro in his front yard on blocks and a preggo blue healer bitch on his front porch, this cannot be topped.

Instead of summering at Martha's Vineyard we are going to spend all of July on Nantucket, ugh. Going to have to anchor offshore because the place doesn't have a slip large enough for us.

Reactions: shortbus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT