ADVERTISEMENT

What a classy Governor.

Probably not the best forum for Mary trolling from what I've seen. I don't know any fan of her myself. But I'll oblige in case you get no other bites.

I agree that the camper on the mansion property is in piss poor taste. Her defense of others have done it is absurd. I get having young adults that are offspring of the governor living in the house while going to college, etc, but the 28 year old daughter living in a camper in the yard is low-rent.

PS, I even gave your post a like. We're brothers from other mothers now.

You won't find anyone defending this....the non liberals on this board don't defend pols just because they have an R next to their name.

Reactions: JonnyVito
You think she's running any chickens? At least she doesn't have an old car in the grass on blocks. Yet.

I know you're all not defending her, but this is your state too, and one of you needs to step in. It's beyond democrat vs. republican, she's embarrassing the state and our beloved university. I hope the national media doesn't pick up on it. She's the quintessential stereotype of white trash winning the lotto -- she gets bad plastic surgery, gains 30 lbs and moves her baby into a trailer on the back porch. My Gawd.

Now there's actually 4 branches of government: Executive, Legislative, The Will of the People, and Leisure Time RV's.

Most millennials live in their parents basement. At least she's brought in some foliage and grass to spruce up the place. Not very liberal/progressive/bleeding heart of you guys to knock her. Maybe she's hit a rough time in her life and needs a little time to get things in order so she can better herself. Isn't it the liberal way to help this poor lad? She needs a hand out, and she's just using a little taxpayer subsidized electricity and sewer......what's the harm?

Sys I am on it. I heading that way to strip her naked and make her walk from the mansion to the capital while I have a nun walk behind ringing a bell saying shame. Is this the liberal way?

You are the lawyer why don't you do something donkey.

Sys I am on it. I heading that way to strip her naked and make her walk from the mansion to the capital while I have a nun walk behind ringing a bell saying shame. Is this the liberal way?

You are the lawyer why don't you do something donkey.

You're on the right track. But: 1. She can't walk that far. It's gotta be what.... 300 yards? Better get her a golf cart or in her case, a 3-wheeler. 2. Make sure she doesn't mistake your bell for a dinner bell or you'll never get her out of the mansion.

Why is everyone hating on poors? She's the victim here man. Apparently her daughter needs some serious financial assistance from the federal gubment

Yes, I just saw her on channel 4 explaining how there was a rule against it, once she looked. It never occurred to her there might be a zoning ordinance against moving in a trailer to a mansion. Total surprise. Imagine a governor who intuitively understood the 3 branches of government, and the idea of land use restriction. She does not. She has about as much intellectual curiosity as a hog.

Is it me, or does her new look resemble someone else?

mary-fallin-execution-lethal-injection.jpg

CAITLYN_JENNER-NYC-PRIDE-618-340x300.jpg

Yes, I just saw her on channel 4 explaining how there was a rule against it, once she looked. It never occurred to her there might be a zoning ordinance against moving in a trailer to a mansion. Total surprise. Imagine a governor who intuitively understood the 3 branches of government, and the idea of land use restriction. She does not. She has about as much intellectual curiosity as a hog.

Is it me, or does her new look resemble someone else?

mary-fallin-execution-lethal-injection.jpg

CAITLYN_JENNER-NYC-PRIDE-618-340x300.jpg

Anti-LGBTQ bigotry.

And I'm sorry, but a shout-out to me for finding those pictures. The similarity of women post-plastic surgery is just amazing. I can't believe women all want to look the same. I will never get it.

How is this even legitimate news? I'm not a Fallin fan at all but agree with her statement about she would be using the crapper and sink anyway. Big deal.

All of the issues that need to be discussed in this state....and the redneck locals are barking about a daughter using electricity and water from the house. Give me a freagin break. Okies.

Reactions: NeekReevers
I could care less about letting her 30 year old daughter live at home or using utilities. I care about her hooking up an RV like Cousin Eddie in Christmas Vacation. It's a matter of taste and class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT