ADVERTISEMENT

"Unbelievably bitharre" - Cernovich.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
@NZ Poke come on, baby. I can't bring em' up like you can. For once we're united on something and I'm having to go look it up??? I wanna be on the same side as the batshit crazy camp for once, let's get to work okay?

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to recognize that the people most opposed to conspiracy theories are conspirators.

It's nice if the conspiracy theorists can actually pour piss out of a boot and aren't obviously crazy and ignorant.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
@NZ Poke come on, baby. I can't bring em' up like you can. For once we're united on something and I'm having to go look it up??? I wanna be on the same side as the batshit crazy camp for once, let's get to work okay?

You believe in Russia collusion, you are much further than NZ on the crazy camp.

You believe in Russia collusion, you are much further than NZ on the crazy camp.

Nah, I posted my link yesterday twice about exactly my "belief" in collusion as of May, 2017.

You're lying again. If you want to interact with me you need to quit lying.

I just did a thread search for “Russia” and @Syskatine. It’s definitely your NZ topic. Good lord, I knew you had it bad, but this is borderline psychopath behavior.

Well, yeah, when a russian works hard to get an American elected to office that's a big deal. Some of us still love this country instead of follow a cult leader and we remember who our friends and enemies are. We dont go pinko like you over a little propaganda. Commie.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Well, yeah, when a russian works hard to get an American elected to office that's a big deal. Some of us still love this country instead of follow a cult leader and we remember who our friends and enemies are. We dont go pinko like you over a little propaganda. Commie.
So, you don’t believe in Russian Collusion, but you do believe Russia helped Trump and its all Trump’s fault, but no collusion?

Aaaaaand now

BelovedNeglectedBarasingha-small.gif

pictured, @Pokeabear upon reading this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT