ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine

crazy world we live in

iu

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I know you have trouble with reading and comprehension and the like, but can you tell me the subject of the thread?
Oh, I see! You can change the tenor of any thread when is suits you, but nobody else can when it's your thread. I will say this, however: you should use caution when posting something from Ron Paul because he is the most consistent politician of my lifetime (and a libertarian like me) and he will politely rub your nose in your inconsistencies if you aren't careful.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Oh, I see! You can change the tenor of any thread when is suits you, but nobody else can when it's your thread. I will say this, however: you should use caution when posting something from Ron Paul because he is the most consistent politician of my lifetime (and a libertarian like me) and he will politely rub your nose in your inconsistencies if you aren't careful.

You have dozens and dozens of Palestinian threads on the board.

That’s all you post.

Here’s a thread not about Palestinians and what do you do?

Hell, I’ve never been a fan of the Israeli influence on our government, but your constant nagging and bitching has me pulling for them.

See post #8 in this thread
Simplicity or Hoover? Vacuum cleaners? I have no idea about portable vacuums, I sell built-in vacuum systems. But if I had to guess I’d guess Simplicity. I don’t think Hoover is made any longer. I’ll come to Iowa and install a central vac in your home if you want one, or at least find a reputable local installer in your area. They cost considerably more but they are warranted for as long as you live there because they’ll last as long as you live there.

Last edited:
Nah thanks anyway, we will be downsizing in a few years
Sorry I couldn’t help you on portables. Hoover used to be HQ’d in the same town as one of my vendors, and treated it like a little brother right up to the day it shut down while it watched my vendor grow and grow. Someone else may have bought it out. There probably isn’t a lot of difference between the two.

Our Simplicity is a big whole house upright, the Mrs bought one for her store and one for home and it’s big and powerful. I thought she paid way too much for it but we have had it for about 25 years

Our Simplicity is a big whole house upright, the Mrs bought one for her store and one for home and it’s big and powerful. I thought she paid way too much for it but we have had it for about 25 years
I think they are pretty good machines, but don’t expect one made in 2024 to last 25 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT