ADVERTISEMENT

Typical Mainstream Bias

NeekReevers

Heisman Candidate
Dec 17, 2002
This morning on the Today Show they had Chuck Todd on rating how the first few days of each candidate's campaign had gone. To me, Hillary appears to have run the worst campaign so far, just seems weird and awkward. However, I am willing to admit I am biased. Naturally, she got a "satisfactory" as did Rubio. Christie and Bush, who haven't even declared, got "needs improvement." Those are all judgement calls so I figured there would be some bias towards Hillary. What really ticked me off though is that Cruz and Paul weren't even mentioned. I think both of these guys are going to win some primaries and they weren't even covered but two guys who aren't even in the race got mentioned. This is the kind of biased garbage that drives me crazy. By not giving either guy a mention they hurt their campaigns and make it harder for them to get their message out. Well played Chuck Todd you a-hole. It's pretty clear to me the democrats are dying for the republicans to nominate Bush.

If your goal is to have a wide swath of commentators from all walks of life, across the entire political spectrum ridiculing and/or criticzing your campaign kick-off? Then yeah, Hillary got off to a satisfactory start.

Originally posted by NeekReevers:
This morning on the Today Show they had Chuck Todd on rating how the first few days of each candidate's campaign had gone. To me, Hillary appears to have run the worst campaign so far, just seems weird and awkward. However, I am willing to admit I am biased. Naturally, she got a "satisfactory" as did Rubio. Christie and Bush, who haven't even declared, got "needs improvement." Those are all judgement calls so I figured there would be some bias towards Hillary. What really ticked me off though is that Cruz and Paul weren't even mentioned. I think both of these guys are going to win some primaries and they weren't even covered but two guys who aren't even in the race got mentioned. This is the kind of biased garbage that drives me crazy. By not giving either guy a mention they hurt their campaigns and make it harder for them to get their message out. Well played Chuck Todd you a-hole. It's pretty clear to me the democrats are dying for the republicans to nominate Bush.
Watch the Disney Channel. It's more informative.

Actually, at the start of he segment they said they were just going to review the ones that announced this week and then the two that still hadn't officially. They've talked about Paul and Cruz a little if I'm not mistaken. Used them in contrast to what Rubio did after he announced.

Not a huge deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT