ADVERTISEMENT

TX Gov. uses State Guard to "monitor" US Military Exercise

"They are not the enemy," ergo "they" do not consider the American citizenry an "enemy." Therefore, we shall build a 300 acre city complete with an underground subway, train station, and football stadium for the purpose of training soldiers for urban warfare overseas against foreign, not domestic, enemies. I have to stress that our placement of a mosque in the city is what ensures it's training for foreign enemies and not domestic enemies. We are so forward thinking we have already prepared for when Muslims start playing American football and Muslim cities start looking just like American cities. This is just training for the future after we free the shit out of all of them and they become like us because of our superior form of government. Hence, the reason for a training exercise that allows highly trained soldiers to infiltrate into American communities and go about unnoticed. We also monitor millions of our citizens emails and phone calls, spy on their day to day activities, and search their belongings thousands of times a day to ensure we are on top of our game for when we have to face our enemy. So we say again, it is not because Americans are the enemy but because Americans need protection from our enemy. We've freed the shit out of ourselves and need to free the shit out of everyone else all over the world. America!!! F**K YEAH!!!!

Last edited:
Anybody around Fort Sill to report on what they're up to down there? How about Killeen, anybody there?

My favorite part of the story is the crowd listening anxiously and holding up signs, as if their civil liberties are really at stake. The one lady predictably has on a Dumbya shirt. Rest assured, I sleep better at night knowing those capable patriots are watching for black helicopters.

So what you are saying is that you are amused by those who think one party is more guilty of infringing upon civil liberties and prone to opression than the other? Because obviously, you see it from both sides and they are equally guilty.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
So what you are saying is that you are amused by those who think one party is more guilty of infringing upon civil liberties and prone to opression than the other? Because obviously, you see it from both sides and they are equally guilty.

What he's saying and has been proud to say before is that he wants a powerful central government and is amused by civil liberties in general.

No, I definitely agree one party is more guilty of infringing upon civil liberties and prone to oppression than the other --that we can agree on. I'm saying most people that show up with machine guns on their chest and stupid signs because of sincere concerns that our military is about to overthrow the government can't distinguish between a bona fide threat to civil liberties and a clarinet.

There are big military bases in Texas and Oklahoma, and military convoys up and down federal and state roads, and national guard facilities everywhere. Why did an announcement of these exercises scare them so much, but military otherwise on their roads and next door don't? I'll tell you -- those patriot Texans probably couldn't gather a full set of teeth between them and they're just scared -- of what they don't quite know yet, but they have a LOT of scare in them.

I mean, there are tanks and jets and bombs within striking distance of every one of those people every day. But now they're afraid? Riiiiiiight.

No, I definitely agree one party is more guilty of infringing upon civil liberties and prone to oppression than the other --that we can agree on. I'm saying most people that show up with machine guns on their chest and stupid signs because of sincere concerns that our military is about to overthrow the government can't distinguish between a bona fide threat to civil liberties and a clarinet.

There are big military bases in Texas and Oklahoma, and military convoys up and down federal and state roads, and national guard facilities everywhere. Why did an announcement of these exercises scare them so much, but military otherwise on their roads and next door don't? I'll tell you -- those patriot Texans probably couldn't gather a full set of teeth between them and they're just scared -- of what they don't quite know yet, but they have a LOT of scare in them.

I mean, there are tanks and jets and bombs within striking distance of every one of those people every day. But now they're afraid? Riiiiiiight.

3Vv2G6v.png

I see the TX gov, in one month, went from mobilizing the national guard to ward off an Obama takeover, to now asking for federal $.

No hypocrisy there -- move along, nothing to see. Don't ever forget: SELF INTEREST is where conservative government begins and ends.

I see the TX gov, in one month, went from mobilizing the national guard to ward off an Obama takeover, to now asking for federal $.

No hypocrisy there -- move along, nothing to see. Don't ever forget: SELF INTEREST is where conservative government begins and ends.

So, in your world, you should be forced to pay into a support system, but not receive funding from it?

Heaven forbid a conservative state like Texas wants to get some of their tax money back. We all know tax money is for hand outs and to bail out Democrat run cities and states.

Does anyone find it weird that the military is training troops on horseback in the mountains so they can fight extremest groups?

Not sure exactly whats going on but the current administration is sure militarizing a lot of non-military agencies.

Red states consume more handouts than blue.

Part of our problem is that governors screaming states rights is really just something they do to get the votes of their constituency. Most don't actually mean it and they'll take a federal grant in aid faster than they can scream states rights.

We are no longer a republic and the concept of republicanism is all but forgotten for the most part. Hell, we aren't even really a federal union of states. The entire thing has basically been nationalized.

A coup? I know you're being facetious. Will never happen.

I'm not being facetious -- I think he's really suggesting it. What else is he suggesting?

If he's hinting anything I think it's the government is preparing for armed revolution and hunting the insurgents down on horseback in rough terrain. A coup would likely be our own generals and the military walking in and taking over.

I'm not being facetious -- I think he's really suggesting it. What else is he suggesting?
I'm not suggesting anything. Has I said I don't know what is going on but everything I stated about training the military on horseback to fight extremists and that many agencies of the federal government who are non military or law enforcement are buying arms and huge amounts of ammunition along with military vehicles. These are facts not speculation.

You tell me what it all means. Why does the IRS or EPA or Dept. of Energy and several others need guns and large amounts of ammunition?

I'm not suggesting anything. Has I said I don't know what is going on but everything I stated about training the military on horseback to fight extremists and that many agencies of the federal government who are non military or law enforcement are buying arms and huge amounts of ammunition along with military vehicles. These are facts not speculation.

You tell me what it all means. Why does the IRS or EPA or Dept. of Energy and several others need guns and large amounts of ammunition?

Regarding the Department of Energy, I think they guard nuclear/nuclear waste facilities.

Not sure why the Department of Education needs a SWAT team, though.

Red states consume more handouts than blue.

Part of our problem is that governors screaming states rights is really just something they do to get the votes of their constituency. Most don't actually mean it and they'll take a federal grant in aid faster than they can scream states rights.

The individuals in the red states also tend to be more charitible with their own personal funds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT