ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson: The Government Is Lying To You

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Tucker brings up a point that should concern us all, the government and the lackeys in the MSM are and have been lying to us.
Naturally the so called "progressives" will ignore the information in the leaks and try to make it about the kid but that doesn't change the fact what Government has told us about the war in Ukraine is a lie.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Tucker brings up a point that should concern us all, the government and the lackeys in the MSM are and have been lying to us.
Naturally the so called "progressives" will ignore the information in the leaks and try to make it about the kid but that doesn't change the fact what Government has told us about the war in Ukraine is a lie.
Which lie has yore panties in a wad?

Which lie has yore panties in a wad?
You seem to take an unusually high interest in people having their panties in a wad. Is there something you want to come out and tell us about yourself? You might confirm suspicions we have long had about you.

Reactions: colcord
No, I can. The problem here is "which one". Meaning there are too many and when you are dealing with this amount of lies its the lies that then become the problem.

So to keep it simple for you I'll pick one: all of them.
Just wait, he's gonna drop the trap on your logic any second.

This is gonna be great.

No, I can. The problem here is "which one". Meaning there are too many and when you are dealing with this amount of lies its the lies that then become the problem.

So to keep it simple for you I'll pick one: all of them.
Are you really surprised that Ukraine is attacking targets inside Russia? Really? How simple of you.

As much as you believe the government is manipulating you, do you know who is manipulating you even more? That's right - Tucker Carlson. How many times will you just accept his laughing at you behind your back?
If Tucker manipulates him, who manipulates you?

You seem to take an unusually high interest in people having their panties in a wad. Is there something you want to come out and tell us about yourself? You might confirm suspicions we have long had about you.
Hasn't been confirmed already?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT