ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Noah Commercials

NeekReevers

Heisman Candidate
Dec 17, 2002
Is there anything more grating on television right now? I say no. I hate them so bad I want to punch my television even though I know I wouldn't really be punching his face. Is it the pure repetition or is he really that punchable?.....I say both.

Reactions: OSUIvan
Believe it or not, prior to his position at the Daily Show and other various SJW associations, he recorded a pretty good stand-up comedy special.

Believe it or not, prior to his position at the Daily Show and other various SJW associations, he recorded a pretty good stand-up comedy special.

I have no doubt about that, I heard his interview on Stern and he seemed funny. But when he's on his TV show it just seems he has to go over board woke just like all every one else.

Reactions: csh
It was ok. Best part was the bond sketch.

Samantha Bee commercials are absolutely cringe-worthy as well. The thing is, I mute the tv when commercials come on, but her smug and pretentious face still annoy the sh*t out of me even without sound.

Samantha Bee commercials are absolutely cringe-worthy as well. The thing is, I mute the tv when commercials come on, but her smug and pretentious face still annoy the sh*t out of me even without sound.

She is the worst, and last I heard her ratings sucked, and but they wont get rid of her because shes a woke woman and it would look bad.

Reactions: Adman513
It was ok. Best part was the bond sketch.
Hmm, I don't remember anything like that. I was referring to a stand-up special titled "African American" I believe. We may be referring to different shows.

She is the worst, and last I heard her ratings sucked, and but they wont get rid of her because shes a woke woman and it would look bad.
Time for a promotion then? Some people can fail upward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT