ADVERTISEMENT

"Trauma-informed, gender-affirming, anti-racist praxis"

Great idea! Live locally. I hope it works out and we can all go in this direction. Just like constitutional carry in Oklahoma, move to a place where you can live your ideals.

As long as they're HIS ideals.

seattle-police-1-640x480.jpg

Reactions: iasooner1
Great idea! Live locally. I hope it works out and we can all go in this direction. Just like constitutional carry in Oklahoma, move to a place where you can live your ideals.
I agree with you Wharri ( the singluar most inconsequential and stupid nickname ever). Let Seattle decide how to handle their public safety. If they want unarmed social workers trained in Daihatsu to respond to domestic violence and shots fired calls, more power to them. If it doesn't work as planned (it won't), the people that voted for the idiots who put the plan in place will have some tough decisions to make. Affects me zero.

Having said that, because I am somewhat psychic when it comes to public safety, the Seattle's leadership is creating an environment where people that can't get hired on other departments will go for employment. It will lead to a beggars can't be choosers scenario at SPD. Good luck with the gutter balls.

The weak minded liberals who live in these cities and support absurd ideas like this should not be allowed to leave after all he** breaks loose.

@launch Thank you for posting this. I watched every minute of it. Great, great post. Makes me wish I hadn't been so flippant in the OP, but it is what it is. Those words were directed toward the city leadership and those idiots who support their ideology. Man, what a tragic video. Thank you.

@launch Thank you for posting this. I watched every minute of it. Great, great post. Makes me wish I hadn't been so flippant in the OP, but it is what it is. Those words were directed toward the city leadership and those idiots who support their ideology. Man, what a tragic video. Thank you.
Used to live in the PACNW (left late ‘10]. Been interesting to watch the discrepancies in the last 5 years between local/national media coverage of the whole west coast.

You’re alright. It’s a message board and flippancy comes with it. They’re good people up there but they just don’t understand personal responsibility. It’s simply never taught to them. All this is recent stuff follows a very logical line of what I experienced there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT