ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight GOT (Deserves its own thread)

So it sounds like the reason Bronn and Pod walked off together is because the guy who plays Bronn and the chick playing Cercei once dated and it was a bad break up so they have it in their contracts that they will never be in the same scene. I guess this was a cheap work around to not having Bronn at the big meeting.

Reactions: PDT816
So it sounds like the reason Bronn and Pod walked off together is because the guy who plays Bronn and the chick playing Cercei once dated and it was a bad break up so they have it in their contracts that they will never be in the same scene. I guess this was a cheap work around to not having Bronn at the big meeting.

discussed on page 2 of this thread.

I think there was a little more to it, something along the lines of she started humping the next dude right away then rubbed it in his face and so he ran around telling everyone she liked it in the backdoor.

I think there was a little more to it, something along the lines of she started humping the next dude right away then rubbed it in his face and so he ran around telling everyone she liked it in the backdoor.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Winston Havelock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT