ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Advice

colcord

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I would listen to any opinions. It looks like with my work schedule, I can try to take my 10 year son to the game Thursday night. It looks like my choices are #1 getting somebody else to go and buy the throwbacks which looks to be in the visitor section, or #2 just come to the game and try to find some tickets before the game. Some other questions are with it being a Thursday night game, how does that effect those that live out of state. What time will they have the walk and is there any good place to park. It has been a couple years since I have been to a game. Thanks for your time.

Pairs on Stubhub are under $30 each for TTU. Won't find them much cheaper than that at the stadium unless someone hands you a couple of free ones. This could happen too.

I gave up my season tickets (AND PARKING) two years ago. I still like to go to a game or two. I park downtown by city hall and ride the bus in to the stadium. Then, beginning the 3rd quarter, the bus runs back and forth every 20 minutes or so. Absolutely no hassle. If it weren't for the shuttle, I probably wouldn't go to any games. Oh, it's free too, although I usually give the driver a tip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT