ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Agents of SHIELD

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
I really enjoyed the season finale and I think next season could be even better. I like the inhuman element in all this and then you have a certain someone floating around with vengeance on the brain I am sure. I am trying to not put to many spoilers out there yet as the finale was two hours long and I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't watched yet.

I really enjoyed the season finale and I think next season could be even better. I like the inhuman element in all this and then you have a certain someone floating around with vengeance on the brain I am sure. I am trying to not put to many spoilers out there yet as the finale was two hours long and I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't watched yet.

I thought the finale was great also. Especially the final scene (involving Simmons).

Also going to try to stay away from spoilers.

What happened to Colson was very interesting and sets up for some interesting possibilities next season.

Ward looks like he is going to really be a handful next season.

Unless I misheard, Colson wants to put Skye in charge of a team of super powered agents. I'm very interested to see how that develops. I hope Mike (the cyborg guy) is part of that team.]

The Simmons thing was nuts. I am interested in seeing how that plays out, also I wonder if she is one of them? Ward is going to be nuts next season for sure. I knew some of you said that the Marvel guy regretted bring Colson back to life and he wasn't in Avengers 2 so I thought it was the end for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT