ADVERTISEMENT

They're doing a remake of vacation?

Cowguy

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
man ... Nothing is sacred I guess. (You know what I mean)

Not a remake. Like sequel number six or whatever were up too. This time Rusty takes his kids to Wallyworld. Maybe they can swing by Canada and see Cousin Eddie.

The wife wants to see it. I told her to take our son and have a good time. Looks awful.

You certainly can't go by the critics on a movie like this. Getting around 28% on rotten tomatoes....about what the original Dumb and Dumber got. I bet its funny, crude, and stupid. Great for an 18 year old, but if your in your 70's like the OP is. He will hate it, but fall asleep 15 minutes into it.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
Co-worker took the family last night. It's silly and a little crude but they had a good time and laughed a lot. The stop in Hot Springs sounded very funny.

You certainly can't go by the critics on a movie like this. Getting around 28% on rotten tomatoes....about what the original Dumb and Dumber got. I bet its funny, crude, and stupid. Great for an 18 year old, but if your in your 70's like the OP is. He will hate it, but fall asleep 15 minutes into it.

With my aarp discount it's cheaper than a motel.

Reactions: gipraw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT