ADVERTISEMENT

The real cultural fallout of gay marriage...

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
Because, shut up and make me a sandwich woman.

10603809_1103975059629770_5338521407409311938_n.jpg

Now I know CUP isn't a liberal in the classic sense of the word.

What is the bucket for people that claim to be liberals, but they're really huge bigots? Asshole bigots at that.

Man, CUPs revolting underside has really shown itself frequently this past month.

So CUP is a bigot towards Christians. THanks CUP all I do is love my fellow Americans. Even you who I think is the biggest idiot in the world. But hey go ahead and judge a whole class of people based on a few but hey that is the crazy liberal way. Notice I said crazy as not every liberal on here is a nut job.

Wrong thread? Or did you actually think this was serious?

It's HILARIOUS mega!!!

But when you posted the thread title did you actually hope no one would reply about "the REAL cultural fallout of gay marriage"?

You started the thread....

Now I know CUP isn't a liberal in the classic sense of the word.

What is the bucket for people that claim to be liberals, but they're really huge bigots? Asshole bigots at that.

Man, CUPs revolting underside has really shown itself frequently this past month.
You think we Christians don't find some of our own revolting? That column was directed at those Christians. There are a lot of them. They're very obnoxious. They're the same type as those who forced the 10 commandments onto statehouse grounds, or who refuse service to gays, or otherwise discriminate, or are still defying the law of land by refusing to issue marriage license to gays. They need to be called out and condemned by we Christian patriots who respect the Constitution and laws of the land. Won't you join us?. ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT