ADVERTISEMENT

The proverbial slippery slope....

This is perfect. Eventually, anyone who disagrees with our government or the current party in power can be tagged as an "extremist" and be put on a surveillance list. The definition of "extremist" will change over time to involve any dissenters from all walks of life. What was it: two years ago? There was the memo that was leaked that had Ron Paul supporters, Veterans, those who invoke the founding fathers in political discussions, militias, etc. were listed as "threats."

The government loves all these state laws being contested and brought to the SCOTUS. It gives them the opportunity to set a legal precedent giving them more power. These rulings abusing the 14th amendment to expand federal scope and authority will come to a head someday and everyone will be blaming the other team for the current misfortune.

The Catholic Church was listed as "extremists" in that memo, Thor.

It's quite clear what the future holds, especially in light of Hillary's speech to the "feminist" conference a few months ago when she said that religious beliefs have to be changed to accommodate abortion. They will institute "change" via censorship and hate speech laws, much like in Canada.

It's absolutely imperative that the First Amendment Defense Act in Congress right now be passed.

LOL... I can hear it now:

Mayor: "we need to get the names of these people and out them publicly - to shame them...'
POTUS: "Mr. Mayor - I think we have a lot of work to do and this national council on hate groups is something I think can make a real difference..."
Mayor: "that's what I'm saying, lets get those names..."
POTUS: "Thank you Mr. Mayor, I have to go now..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT