ADVERTISEMENT

The Modern Liberal Mind in a Nutshell

Couldn't they just let the boys use half of the shed and the girls use the other half?.....good grief.

There's more to this story, isn't there, Glove?

Are you against Title IX?
I have 3 daughters, one of which is a Sr. to be in college, on athletic scholarship. So, swing and a miss once again.

I'm in favor of common sense.

Couldn't they just let the boys use half of the shed and the girls use the other half?.....good grief.
Probably not because the shed more than likely is closer to the baseball field than the softball field. This is really a war on women, they're telling them that they aren't smart or industrious enough to get their own shed donated.

Still can't tell if you're for or against title ix. It's not a trick question.
Asked and answered.

Is it your position that someone who donates something to a boy's team must donate same to a girl's team or the gift must be rejected?

I take it back if I was a billionaire I would hire sys as my lawyer as he would play "I know you are but what am I" game for years thus giving me a few more years of freedom.

They could have used the money that was spent to take out the shed on a shed for the girls. I would have been all for that rather then just see them waste money. Then the girls get a shed also now no one has a shed but that is the American way right?? I think a lot of lives were lost fighting that very exact idea it was called communism and back in my parents day Congress could send you to jail over spreading that idea.

I don't think that's it -- I read the school administration said if they put it closer to the softball field so the girls team could use it, then fine. The parents refused, and wanted it ONLY for the boys, and the controversy went on for some time. I still don't get whether it was built in an unauthorized place. Maybe the high school ok'd the location, after the school district said no? So you have some thick headed administrators (tear it down?) and some thick headed parents (no compromise -- for boys ONLY) and you get this crazy stuff.

So Glove is going to be mysterious -- I infer he's for title ix. Until he's not. Like the rest of his political philosophy, it's easiest to bitch and criticize but never actually put something tangible out there to defend. So he's for Title ix, unless it means that girls just make do because the boys already have something nice. The girls just have to store their shit in the rain. But he's for Tile ix. It's so easy to just sit there and bitch and not put anything out there with meat, isn't it glove?

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
I take it back if I was a billionaire I would hire sys as my lawyer as he would play "I know you are but what am I" game for years thus giving me a few more years of freedom.

Now, there's a real possibility. First, I suspect the closest JV will ever come to "hiring" a lawyer is choosing from a list of public defenders. And as for JV being a billionaire..... I'll pretend to be a motorcycle-riding jedi with a light saber and twin .45's, it's about the same likelihood.

Sys all I have to say to that is...... Winter is Coming. Also I don't live off the government....

The shed was DONATED, not paid for by tax dollars.

As I said, the modern liberal mind in a nutshell.

So ignore Title IX by running resources through a booster club. Gotta love the respect for rule of law -- everyone salute the clumsy end-around Title ix. Oh, and the fact the parents intentionally created the situation gets no mention. Just stop with the analysis once the kneejerk worldview is validated --- selectively omit facts and just bitch. Gotta love Glove's intellectual honesty.

Keep it bumper sticker level boys. If it goes into further depth most redneck conservatives just pull the rip cord, pivot, and bitch about another half truth.

So ignore Title IX by running resources through a booster club. Gotta love the respect for rule of law -- everyone salute the clumsy end-around Title ix. Oh, and the fact the parents intentionally created the situation gets no mention. Just stop with the analysis once the kneejerk worldview is validated --- selectively omit facts and just bitch. Gotta love Glove's intellectual honesty.

Keep it bumper sticker level boys. If it goes into further depth most redneck conservatives just pull the rip cord, pivot, and bitch about another half truth.
You're right, it does go deeper. Baseball team sees the need for a shed, district can't afford shed, baseball team goes out to find a solution to the problem and through their efforts gets one donated. Whiny liberals in charge see it as unfair and punish the effort by the baseball team. If the girls had gotten the shed, and the roles were reversed, I would be saying the same thing. Pretty typical of you, sys, punish the producers.

So, how do a bunch of boosters (parents) take over a piece of school property and put a building on it without school board/administration approval? You're the one drawing conclusions. I've contracted several storage buildings for school districts and these things just don't pop up without a plan and approval.

Also, you know how we know you're wrong? None of your liberal board brethren have jumped in to defend you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitter Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT