ADVERTISEMENT

The Media

BIGOSUFAN

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2001
Upper Arlington, OH
Good example of how completely out-of-touch-with-reality the elitist, mainstream media has become. I'm sitting here drinking my morning coffee while watching "CNN Newsroom with Fredricka Whitfield." She has a NYC-based Asian female political analyst named MJ on and they are talking about Trump's comments regarding illegals.

Fredricka says:"Mr. Trump is speaking very confidently about his position and then you look at the polls, and he continues to stay on top, what are his people saying about how he manages to do this and at the same time offend do many." [smug, bewildered, condescending look on her face]

Asian analyst:"I think it's certainly true that Mr. Trump's comments appeal to a small subset of the Republican base, but you also can't overstate how deeply upsetting his comments have been to the immigrant community, particularly the Latino community. Even though he is surging in the national polls, there has been a ton of backlash."

Absolutely no mention that 1) an overwhelming majority of Americans support tough border security and vehemently oppose amnesty and 2) the backlash against Trump was orchestrated by left-wing groups and absolutely is not a grassroots phenomenon.

The media have become blatant liars.

I know, but it seemed like in the past they would try to misrepresent things in subtle fashion, now they just blatantly lie.
That's true. Also, there is no longer any such thing as an admission they were wrong. They just change the subject.

All those liberal media types only talk among themselves. If they ever got out into country with the common folk they would see and hear that what Trump said is resonating.

When 80+% donate too and vote for a certain party bet your tail they are liars and only pushing an agenda. As has been mentioned earlier, look at the beating The Koch Brothers take, yet not a peep about the Grand Kleegle Byrd or a guy who helped his uncle confiscate Jewish property in wartime Austria (Soros).

There are many GOP people who believe you can't win without Latino's. But what they don't understand is there are Latino's who have been here for generations and they don't like being overrun by illegals any better than most of us.

Trump is hitting a nerve and it resonates with all races who are here legally and don't benefit from cheap illegal or legal immigrant labor.

There are many GOP people who believe you can't win without Latino's. But what they don't understand is there are Latino's who have been here for generations and they don't like being overrun by illegals any better than most of us.

Trump is hitting a nerve and it resonates with all races who are here legally and don't benefit from cheap illegal or legal immigrant labor.
Racist!

No really, you are correct.

I have a good friend whose family goes back 7-generations of US citizenship who cannot get work because the people he used to work for have told him they cannot afford to pay his payroll taxes and comply with all the paperwork when compared to paying cash for illegal workers.

You couldn't be more wrong if you think an overwhelming majority of Americans agree with Trump's racist trash. Calling humane reform of our immigration laws "amnesty" is more dishonest than anything you'll hear from the "elitist mainstream media" and the backlash against Trump came from people, not "left-wing groups" because what he said was vicious, false, hateful crap. We didn't need "left-wing groups" to tell us how morally repugnant Trump's rant was.

Good example of how completely out-of-touch-with-reality the elitist, mainstream media has become. I'm sitting here drinking my morning coffee while watching "CNN Newsroom with Fredricka Whitfield." She has a NYC-based Asian female political analyst named MJ on and they are talking about Trump's comments regarding illegals.

Fredricka says:"Mr. Trump is speaking very confidently about his position and then you look at the polls, and he continues to stay on top, what are his people saying about how he manages to do this and at the same time offend do many." [smug, bewildered, condescending look on her face]

Asian analyst:"I think it's certainly true that Mr. Trump's comments appeal to a small subset of the Republican base, but you also can't overstate how deeply upsetting his comments have been to the immigrant community, particularly the Latino community. Even though he is surging in the national polls, there has been a ton of backlash."

Absolutely no mention that 1) an overwhelming majority of Americans support tough border security and vehemently oppose amnesty and 2) the backlash against Trump was orchestrated by left-wing groups and absolutely is not a grassroots phenomenon.

The media have become blatant liars.

Reactions: 07pilt
Headhunter, thought the same thing...a whole two posts, haha.

Yea our humane immigration law (or should we say magnet) that puts criminal enterprises, on the journey here (coyotes & Mexicans who extort their brothers from further south) and in the US (exploitation), on track to be a "business." Or how about that magnet that causes so many deaths to people who end up dying alone in the desert from lack of water. Oh so humane....

I think we all know that if there weren't so many attractive incentives (that seem to have increased under Barry) to come here illegally, and instead illegal entry were strongly discouraged by enforcing the law, there would be fewer entering the country illegally. Other countries much less sophisticated than the US have managed.

Humane reform? No it's amnesty no matter what kind of rainbow making unicorn bullshit you want to make it out to be. The solution is simple. If you're caught in the US illegally, you should be immediately removed from the country. But, but, that may lead to negative consequences for the illegal alien you say? Do the crime, face the time. Pretty simple.

I wonder if the left would support the elected government if they decided to stop enforcing all federal gun laws?

I think they should separate the issue out. I think the real problem is the Mexican border and the issues caused there. They need to single this out and show case the hell out of all the negatives down there. Stop calling it immigration and start calling it border control.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT