ADVERTISEMENT

The Gosar Amendment

BIGOSUFAN

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2001
Upper Arlington, OH
This crap has been bubbling underneath the surface since Obama was first elected. Kurtz has been on it for some time. Obama and other govenrment big thinkers know what's best for you and your family, including where you should live and/or who your neighbors should be.

I read Kurt's stuff about five years ago but never heard about Obama's AFFH plan until recently; Kurt was absolutely right that this was going to be a hush-hush thing until the last minute.

Makes you wonder what is being hidden in Obamatrade.
No it doesn't. Whatever is in Obamatrade is likely so bad that it I despair when I wonder what is being hidden. It is better just to know that it is bad than to wonder how bad it could be.

If you folks really hate Obama as much as you purport, then you should be on the phone around the clock telling your representatives not to grant fast track authority. It is a blank check for Obama to give away our sovereignty and shred the constitution.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
No it doesn't. Whatever is in Obamatrade is likely so bad that it I despair when I wonder what is being hidden. It is better just to know that it is bad than to wonder how bad it could be.

If you folks really hate Obama as much as you purport, then you should be on the phone around the clock telling your representatives not to grant fast track authority. It is a blank check for Obama to give away our sovereignty and shred the constitution.
I don't hate Obama (I have never me the man) but do dislike him. I also dislike most of his policies and his penchant for lying.

I don't hate Obama (I have never me the man) but do dislike him. I also dislike most of his policies and his penchant for lying.
If you folks really dislike Obama and most of his policies and his penchant for lying as much as you purport, then you should be on the phone around the clock telling your representatives not to grant fast track authority. It is a blank check for Obama to give away our sovereignty and shred the constitution.

If you folks really dislike Obama and most of his policies and his penchant for lying as much as you purport, then you should be on the phone around the clock telling your representatives not to grant fast track authority. It is a blank check for Obama to give away our sovereignty and shred the constitution.
Who said we are not?

Will it hasten the end so a new government can be formed?

ADVERTISEMENT