ADVERTISEMENT

"The earth is round."

Lololololololol

Let’em. Even if they win it just establishes further precedent for going after CNN etc

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Well, he publicly asked Wikileaks to leak more emails. They did. Wikileaks was funded and supported by the commies.

Nor did the Mueller report exonerate Biff. Did it?

Since when did it become a requirement for anyone in this country, including a sitting President of the US to prove they are innocent? I know you leftist hate the Constitution but until you manage to replace with the communist manifesto it is the ruling document of this land.

Since when did it become a requirement for anyone in this country, including a sitting President of the US to prove they are innocent? I know you leftist hate the Constitution but until you manage to replace with the communist manifesto it is the ruling document of this land.
Can't wait for the board's legal secretary to answer this one...

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Well, he publicly asked Wikileaks to leak more emails. They did. Wikileaks was funded and supported by the commies.

Nor did the Mueller report exonerate Biff. Did it?

You tell us.

Your info dries up if you have to venture past the headlines.

You are one of the very best at repeating the daily invocations though.

So that’s nice.

Reactions: Medic007

I love when you think.

Maga riots, kills cops, tries to murder elected officials, destroys public property, and films themselves doing it because they care about the constitution.

I love when you think.

Maga riots, kills cops, tries to murder elected officials, destroys public property, and films themselves doing it because they care about the constitution.

Why are you running away from what you said? Did you realize how stupid it was or do you still stand behind the legal theory that a person must prove themselves innocent when accused of anything?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT