ADVERTISEMENT

The Cankles "Relaunch"

JimmyBob

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Gawd, sleepless in Tulsey waiting on tomorrow's *yawner*. I don't know what she's paying, but recycling mom (which worked really well last campaign), might be a hint for some new material. I'm certain that her views on all things substantive will be presented; oh shit, I didn't need that last beer.:D

Reactions: Medic007
Does anybody actually want to elect another private email server?

Is she for or against gay marriage this go-round? Does she have to abide by the same laws as everyone else as President or does she have her own rules? One device or two or one? Will she have email issues with receiving 30,000 emails her husband sends but doesn't send because he doesn't use email? Does she have any luck of the draw investment tips? Has she found a way to lock her and her Bill's penises up?

Dang I can't wait for the mouth gaped cankle relaunch. After all, who is more fitting to take over for a King than a queen?

Very true NZ. The Republicans need to get to more middle ground if they want success.

I don't like Cankles........but her opponent is going to represent a political party that went after abortion immediately after gaining control of congress. (they didn't address jobs, our crumbling infrastructure, border security etc....abortion was priority numero uno after the GOP did incredibly well in last year's elections by ignoring social issues)
Abortion is a winning issue for Republicans. The other social issues not so much.

Do you have problem banning abortions after 20 weeks unless it's to save the mother?

If abortion is such an albatross around Republicans neck why have they been kicking ass and taking names in state and local elections and increasing their majority in the house and taking control of the senate?

Almost all Republicans run as pro-life candidates so where's the damage?

If abortion is such an albatross around Republicans neck why have they been kicking ass and taking names in state and local elections and increasing their majority in the house and taking control of the senate?

Almost all Republicans run as pro-life candidates so where's the damage?

From a short term standpoint......you are very right. Can't argue with any of the GOP's recent domination in state and local elections.

This country is transforming incredibly rapidly on social issues though.....and it's pretty damned risky for the GOP politicians to truly meddle in an issue relating to the human body and sex (see that Pew Poll graphic above - many people are personally pro life but don't want to actually ban abortion.......criminalizing it becomes an entirely different can of worms.....there's lots and lots of nuance on this issue).

Not to mention, even suburban Republican women who say they are pro-life, are going to be horrified at the Government requiring them to have a baby that was created by rape.

It's better IMO for the GOP to focus on smarter government, promoting entrepreneurship, protecting the border, improving schools and infrastructure etc......

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT