ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Lasso Tonight

Can’t give any money to Chelsea. Will search elsewhere lol.

Get Rojas, JD, since you are both imbued with the same bubbly, positive outlook.

Can’t give any money to Chelsea. Will search elsewhere lol.

Get Rojas, JD, since you are both imbued with the same bubbly, positive outlook.
WB Shop had Danny Rojas and Obisanya jerseys too, but I went with my boy Roy Kent even though he is a former Chelsea puke....he's kind of a soulmate and role model at this point.

When we were watching the last episode and he growled at and mean-mugged that kid outside the grounds, T just blurted out "hey, you do that too!" It's true. Mean-mugging babies and little kids is one of my favorite things to do. I find their reaction hilarious.

WB Shop had Danny Rojas and Obisanya jerseys too, but I went with my boy Roy Kent even though he is a former Chelsea puke....he's kind of a soulmate and role model at this point.

When we were watching the last episode and he growled at and mean-mugged that kid outside the grounds, T just blurted out "hey, you do that too!" It's true. Mean-mugging babies and little kids is one of my favorite things to do. I find their reaction hilarious.
That is obvious to anyone who’s been within ten feet of you. I was going for irony lol

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT