ADVERTISEMENT

Team Rankings

chasepollard

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
I was prompted on Faceyspace to click on Flo's updated team rankings. Of course, this is with paid membership and I cancelled my membership when they required a different membership to view different things.

Does anybody have a rundown or a clickable link on our ranking this year?

I was prompted on Faceyspace to click on Flo's updated team rankings. Of course, this is with paid membership and I cancelled my membership when they required a different membership to view different things.

Does anybody have a rundown or a clickable link on our ranking this year?
First off, they have now combined everything for one price. Second, I belive you are referring to the class recruiting rankings. If so, we are ranked second behind ASU.

First off, they have now combined everything for one price. Second, I belive you are referring to the class recruiting rankings. If so, we are ranked second behind ASU.
We were 2nd to ASU in the recruiting rankings. I also compiled a list of the class rankings which includes a top 100 list for graduating srs regardless of weight and the weight rankings at all weight classes one through 20.
The Oklahoma team has he following rankings by Flo.
Senior rankings first include:
#7 overall Joe Smith which they project him to be 165. I think he will be 157 at least for a time in college.
#10 Kaid Brock projected at 125/133
#28 Boo Lewallen projected at 141/149
#71 Andrew Marsden projected at 197 but again I do not believe they have decided 197 or HWT for him.
#75 Lincoln Olsen projected at 133.
Other ;underclassmen ranked by weight on the Oklahoma team for the Junior National duals are as follows:
106 Rhett Golowenski #14 at 106 but wrestling at 100 for this tournament.
126 Montori Bridges #13 at 126 but wrestling 120 at this tournament.
126 Dalton Duffield #20 at 126 but shown at 120 at this tournament.
120 Daton Fix #1 at this weight.
126 Kaden Gfeller #9 at 126
152 Wyatt Sheets ranked#14 at 152.

I compiled this list for the four of us going to the tournament and actually by Friday I will have a list of all 31 teams entering this tournament, their wrestlers, weights and rankings. I already have this list for 22 of the 31 teams entered and so far on paper Oklahoma looks to have the best team entered. New Jersey has a strong team as does Minnesota. One strange thing has popped up. Pennsylvania should or could have entered four teams and been one through four in the tournament if all SIXTY TWO of their ranked wrestlers were on the Pennsylvania team. Instead they entered one team and only four of the 62 ranked wrestlers are on it.
As I indicated above 22 teams have officially entered at this date but teams from Illinois, Iowa, Louisana, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota and Washington have not yet entered. Several teams entered today and I expect the rest of the nine teams to enter in the next 1-2 days. Missouri, Illinois and Iowa should all have strong teams.

@28

Dang Obe, that's a ton of work! But I do and will appreciate it!

If it's one price now, I may go back with my sub?

We were 2nd to ASU in the recruiting rankings. I also compiled a list of the class rankings which includes a top 100 list for graduating srs regardless of weight and the weight rankings at all weight classes one through 20.
The Oklahoma team has he following rankings by Flo.
Senior rankings first include:
#7 overall Joe Smith which they project him to be 165. I think he will be 157 at least for a time in college.
#10 Kaid Brock projected at 125/133
#28 Boo Lewallen projected at 141/149
#71 Andrew Marsden projected at 197 but again I do not believe they have decided 197 or HWT for him.
#75 Lincoln Olsen projected at 133.
Other ;underclassmen ranked by weight on the Oklahoma team for the Junior National duals are as follows:
106 Rhett Golowenski #14 at 106 but wrestling at 100 for this tournament.
126 Montori Bridges #13 at 126 but wrestling 120 at this tournament.
126 Dalton Duffield #20 at 126 but shown at 120 at this tournament.
120 Daton Fix #1 at this weight.
126 Kaden Gfeller #9 at 126
152 Wyatt Sheets ranked#14 at 152.

I compiled this list for the four of us going to the tournament and actually by Friday I will have a list of all 31 teams entering this tournament, their wrestlers, weights and rankings. I already have this list for 22 of the 31 teams entered and so far on paper Oklahoma looks to have the best team entered. New Jersey has a strong team as does Minnesota. One strange thing has popped up. Pennsylvania should or could have entered four teams and been one through four in the tournament if all SIXTY TWO of their ranked wrestlers were on the Pennsylvania team. Instead they entered one team and only four of the 62 ranked wrestlers are on it.
As I indicated above 22 teams have officially entered at this date but teams from Illinois, Iowa, Louisana, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota and Washington have not yet entered. Several teams entered today and I expect the rest of the nine teams to enter in the next 1-2 days. Missouri, Illinois and Iowa should all have strong teams.

@28
That is a lot of work!! I believe lots of PA kids go to Disney Duals this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT