ADVERTISEMENT

"Tampon" Donald

Am I the only person on earth who knew Donald trump was a narcicist and a total asshole before he ran for president? Why is this so groundbreaking? Cup is right, I didn't see many people on this board going after him when he was killing Rosie odonnel but now that it is a hot chick who has a see through desk and a camera that exploits her legs during her show he is scummy?

Donald trump is a prick. But he isn't a politician who can be bought. I know it is insanity to show support for him, but I don't think people grasp just how many and to what degree people HATE politicians. They have become everything the founding fathers said they would and now a loud mouth, non attractive psycho is filling a void that has been created by inept Washington insiders.

Harry, and the more they try to exclude him and marginalized his run, the more people see that the "blue blood" political class is exactly what he has been saying they are. Am in the boat of loathing politicians, R's, D's, hard lefties and hard righties, plus the blind sycophants like UP. Trump is never going to be the guy, but they need to let him show that on the stage. What the establishment pack hates is he's holding their feet to the fire over the absolute crime that is basically an unfettered invasion of illegals and criminals....they hate having to speak to that when they would rather kiss ass for the voting block.

Reactions: AC_Exotic and ctdub
Am I the only person on earth who knew Donald trump was a narcicist and a total asshole before he ran for president? Why is this so groundbreaking? Cup is right, I didn't see many people on this board going after him when he was killing Rosie odonnel but now that it is a hot chick who has a see through desk and a camera that exploits her legs during her show he is scummy?

Donald trump is a prick. But he isn't a politician who can be bought. I know it is insanity to show support for him, but I don't think people grasp just how many and to what degree people HATE politicians. They have become everything the founding fathers said they would and now a loud mouth, non attractive psycho is filling a void that has been created by inept Washington insiders.
It isn't an issue of "hotness" with me. Rosie is is just as offensive and opinionated as Trump.

I personally have never been in Trumps in corner and his antics the other night are why I won't give him the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. Then you throw in the fact he attacked one of my favorite fox news host with a period joke. Guy has been a joke an a side show act since this all began. Let me ask this has Trump said anything original since he declared for running? Sounds more like a guy on replay then anything. Yes he isn't bought but so what he still is going to hook up his buddies with jobs and government contracts not us peasants. I really have a hard time believing Trump is in this race solely to make America better.

So we build that wall at the border and they will just tunnel under it. I want some one who is going to put a system in effect that will detour any illegal from even thinking about crossing that border.

I think Kasich handled Trump very well at the debate. The rest of the GOP should take notes how it's done. Don't dismiss the guy, he has struck a nerve with voters and the GOP as a whole can benefit from embracing that. Play off that momentum while doing the best you can to keep your distance from his scorched earth comments. It's a tough play because Trump says some really, really dumb things. They need to let him hang himself, which he's trying to do, but keep his supporters in the fold. He's not the only non career politician in the field.

Ben Carson made a comment about tough questions at the debate. He said something like, I expected tough questions. I didn't think they were going to ask me what my favorite color is. ----

The problems with the professional politicians of the GOP is they have no backbone and are afraid of their own shadows. They want to play nice with democrats saying, "we are going to have to work with them after the election". The dems go for the jugular and don't give a rip about playing nice before, during or after the election. Just like Iran knew Obama would surrender everything to get their signatures on a deal, the dems know the GOP will cower in the corner with the least bit of prodding. Trump may not say things eloquently or bite his tongue and not say something. He won't back down and that's part of his appeal. I just wish other GOP candidates wouldn't jump to the fetal position when the dems and media go after them.

Gingrich challenged the democrat moderators in the 2012 debates and they quickly changed their tactics. The 2015-16 GOP debaters should do the same.

Reactions: CBradSmith
I think Kasich handled Trump very well at the debate. The rest of the GOP should take notes how it's done. Don't dismiss the guy, he has struck a nerve with voters and the GOP as a whole can benefit from embracing that. Play off that momentum while doing the best you can to keep your distance from his scorched earth comments. It's a tough play because Trump says some really, really dumb things. They need to let him hang himself, which he's trying to do, but keep his supporters in the fold. He's not the only non career politician in the field.

Ben Carson made a comment about tough questions at the debate. He said something like, I expected tough questions. I didn't think they were going to ask me what my favorite color is. ----
The part I highlighted above is spot on. However, John Kasich will be the last one to do that effectively, or even attempt to do it IMO based upon recent history.

I used to really like him, and still think he is an admirable person, but he is very establishment and will NOT take the fight to the opposition in an effective, necessary way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT