ADVERTISEMENT

@Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
James Howard Kunstler keeps talking to you and about you. Will he ever get through? Is your hatred of Trump so great you’re willing to jump in the rabbit hole and get entirely swallowed up, never to reappear? There’s still time. There's still hope you can come to your senses. But first you need to listen to reason. Start here:

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
James Howard Kunstler keeps talking to you and about you. Will he ever get through? Is your hatred of Trump so great you’re willing to jump in the rabbit hole and get entirely swallowed up, never to reappear? There’s still time. There's still hope you can come to your senses. But first you need to listen to reason. Start here:

Hatred of Trump and resisting Putin's agression are two different things, Dan.

So you wanna let him have Ukraine?

Hatred of Trump and resisting Putin's agression are two different things, Dan.

So you wanna let him have Ukraine?
Two different things and you take the wrong stance on both of them. No, I don't want Putin to "have" Ukraine, but it's not America's duty to stop him. He wouldn't have invaded in the first place if our NeoCons hadn't goaded him into it.

Two different things and you take the wrong stance on both of them. No, I don't want Putin to "have" Ukraine, but it's not America's duty to stop him. He wouldn't have invaded in the first place if our NeoCons hadn't goaded him into it.

I was wrong about a Russian invasion of Ukraine. I did not think Putin would invade because I didn’t think he needed to, that he could get his way about Donbas without firing a shot. I miscalculated, and I think he may have miscalculated, too. Western Ukraine may become Russia's “Afghanistan” for the next 20 years. He wants NATO abolished, but this action only proves to NATO advocates that it is needed now more than ever. In the meantime innocent civilians are being murdered while watching their homes and cities be turned into rubble. What Putin is doing is unconscionable and deserves condemnation from every angle. From my perspective he had the moral high ground and he just pissed it away.

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT